What's Your Favorite Kind of Soup

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Jul 14, 2006.

1. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

you mean this cartoon?
    [​IMG]

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ya that show..i watched it all

3. sp-lork

i only watched a few epis cause my cousin showed me it. is it really good?

4. I think i saw the one which is more anime... with like a really lil boy... =/

5. sp-lork

um...did that kid happen to have a little sister and his food came to life..or i think it came to life...-confused

6. lol i have no freakin clue.. damn im kinda inspired to make so soup tomorrow... -lol

7. sp-lork

ahaha. inspired? to busy to try and attempt to cook tmrw...ai..guess its soup in a can again -lol

8. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

wats the easiest soup to make? corn soup>

9. thas pretty easy... throw in corn... n meat... then add egg at the end...

10. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

hmmmm... i might have to give it a try :) ive never made a soup from scratch, never really had the chance i guess as my mummy mkaes it for me -lol

BUT i can make cakes, biscuits though..... and they are scrum-diddly-umptous :)

11. "scrum-diddly-umptous" ahahhaha... damn that reminds me of that one book... something giant??

but yea... its funn to jus prepare all your stuff and just go crazy with it... add lil salt here n there..

12. platinumdrops

platinumdrops Active Member

-chef i generally don't like beans in soups... but i like 'snow fungi bean curd sweet soup'. i don't know how to write chinese so its difficult to type the name... i generally like most soups with wonton and noodles and i know its weird but i love campbell soups too! all my friends always say whats so good about it because its out a can but i think it tastes great!

13. brown_bear

ooo yeh i love campbell soups too especially that tomato one -drool

have you tried mixing pasta into the soup its oo so nice my secret reciepe hee hee tomato soup pasta works great with chicken soup as well and add a little sweetcron for texture and sprinkle some cheese and its done voila :D

perfect student dinner hee hee

14. campbells soup for pasta... might have to give that a try one of these days...

15. *momo

*momo Well-Known Member

i love chinese chicken soup! its soo good!! but the only kind of soup i can make is canned soup >ww<

16. brown_bear

yep its dead simple just boil the pasta drain it then heat thecan of soup for a few minutes then add the pasta.. leave to boil for a few more minutes then ready to be served -chef

17. yarg11

yarg11 Well-Known Member

POTATO - BACON SOUP

8 slices bacon, chopped
    1 c. onion, chopped
    2 1/2 c. potatoes, cubed
    1 can cream of chicken soup
    1 c. sour cream
    2 c. milk
    Salt (to taste)
    Pepper (to taste)

Fry bacon until crisp. Add onion and saute 2 to 3 minutes. Drain. Cook potatoes in 1 cup water for 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in soup, sour cream, bacon and onions. Add milk gradually, stirring constantly. Add salt and pepper. Heat to serving temperature. DO NOT BOIL.

18. mum made green bean sweet soup tonight!!!!! so nice!!!!! ahhhh~~~ need to work out extra hard at the gym tomorrow... -cry2

19. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

isn't that green beeen stuuf "sugar water" in chiense....its like a dessert more of a soup.....u're fat loll..lose those FAT