What's Your Favorite Kind of Soup

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Jul 14, 2006.

1. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

^ ahhh seaweed soup. had that yesterday at our "bbq party" this guy just popped out of nowhere and was like, " i didnt bring any meat or anything, but i brought seaweed soup!" -lol it was yummy though...
    oh, and thanks for the explanation ecko. yeah i guess i drink more of england style clam chowder...*drools* :p

2. are you just pullin my leg, claiming you've had all my fav. soup that I named off... >_<;

but damn... seaweed soup wit no meat... doesn't seem right.. it's not natural!

3. sp-lork

^ am so not pulling your leg. my family just loves to drink soup -lol

4. shark Fin Soup ..... Oh Yea :D

5. lol freakin' everyone likes the shark fin...

what kinda we talkin' about here?? with crab?? lobster??

6. sp-lork

theres shark fin with lobster?

7. sp-lork

oh...never had that. only had shark fin with crab meat -sweat

8. yea... crab meats pretty common... but i mean it's just pretty much the soup base that makes it seem like shark fin is tasty...

oh ever had milk "dun fa gow..." omg it's like... Godlike!!... -drool

9. sp-lork

noo =( i will make sure to ask my mom to get me some so i can try. is it just milk or what?

10. yea... milk... but i mean it's salty... not sweet or anything... but real smooth n creamy.. with "fa gow" and like other ingredients.. omg you're gonna be like so high from drinkin' it you would think you were on E or somethin... but it's like actually good for you!! O_O;

11. sp-lork

ahahhaha. i should drink that before a game or something. get myself all hyped up -lol sounds so yummy...i wanna try it so bad now.. >.<

12. yea.. i was like scoopin' five bowls of that thing at the restaurant... -drool

13. sp-lork

ahahha piggy! naww just kidding. my goal for the week is to get that milk thingy. yupp. so determined noww aha

14. hell yea... i was trying to hide it too.. like oh would you like some more... mm kay... i'll take it... -lmao... damn that stuff could give you a good nite sleep for sure

15. sp-lork

ahaha. hide it under your shirt -lol how does it give you a good night sleep?-unsure

16. cuz you'll be all stuffed and all -drool... all warm n fuzzy... feel like you floatin' on clouds with lil stars with wings around you... milk dun fa gou soup to me is like homer simpson to donuts... gahhhhh... -drool

17. sp-lork

sweet...i like floating on clouds...you're making me sleepy!!! ahaha

18. lol... hey make sure to save me a bowl... or two... when you finally get some!!

19. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

iono if this counts, but pho noodles in soup? haha

OOOOH and shark fin & lobster soup. omg... my mouth waters just thinking about it.