What's Your Favorite Kind of Soup

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Jul 14, 2006.

1. actually you're more intuned with Knoc, seeking world domination.. and I hope you achieve your goals... for once you do... I shall take over your soul and rule over the empire for which you have built and you will just be another mindless minion in the LEGION OF ECKO... -cool2.. now would you like more chicken n ginseng soup..-chef ??

2. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

legion of ecko...-lol thats just too funny. in your dreams man...ahaha oh by the way, im loving your pic! did you watch that movie?

3. me me... i want some chicken n ginseng soup... so hungry now... may b i should take my lunch break

4. lol well while you taking a lunch break... I've already ate dinner... are you foruming at work again...-lol what kinda stuff you eat at lunch anyways? bring some of that homemade soup!!

yea I've seen the movie a dozen of times!! trying to get pple to dl it on the dl section!!! it's funny how they had that fly in the soup... -lol

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

does any1 make their own soup? not canned soup..like start from scratch

6. yea man... like i mentioned before the Russian Borsch..!! and umm Corn Egg soup... n Seaweed soup.. lol simple stuff..

what soups can yall make?

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i dunno how to make soups..i unno how to cook..cept make eggs...i don't even know how to make rice

8. lol you better start learnin son... else you ain't gonna survive!! hahahah... but really tho cooking is fun... just the clean up is a bish...

start wit the basics.. lil veggies lil meat... let boil... and ya all set... -lol

9. sp-lork

^ -lol cooking is so fun! even though i practically burn everything...but still. i just hate the cleaning part, i just shove everything in the dishwasher nowadays..too lazy :p

oOo..i wanna dl that movie! its been a long time since i watched it. what was it called again?

10. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i dotn' know wher to start..im so lazy..i need a girl that can cook for me =)

11. sp-lork

ahaha. but a man that can cook is so smexy! i swear it is. and like ecko said. start slow, boil stuff here and there..and you'll start getting the hang of it. and if it makes you feel better, i still burn everything i cook....-lol

12. lol I'm watching that Gauter Affairs... Something Affair... with Joe Ma being a pastry -chef that ish gets me inspired... -lol i swear... it's just so fun to whip up stuff here n there...

hey Love on Delivery!! hmm I this thread makes me wanna watch God of Cookery again... -lol

13. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

cooking master boy was amazing..i wanan do wat that kid does..make food

14. lol wtf is cooking master boy... -.-

15. sp-lork

ahaha. gateaux affairs? i just finished watching it. the cakes look so YUMMY! *drools* i wanted one of those so badly...can you bake one for me? ahaha

16. lol hell no... wouldn't mind learning tho... they make it look so damn good... but yea.. it's still running here... recorded a few ep... so imma have to study some of that shit... -lol

17. sp-lork

ahaha. gateaux affairs finished like..last week or something. now its like playing...gentle crackdown. niki! ahaha isnt baking a cake real hard though?

18. lol gentle crackdown was done last week... now it's gateaux affairs... do they make any soup in that... probably not huh?? -lol id imagine baking to be really hard..

but boiling the right soups would prolly be just as hard with all those ingredients...

19. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

u know that cartoon about the boy who cooks..and wins competition

20. sp-lork

no way..it just finished? i like gentle crackdown. watched the whole thing before, so funny. and no they dont make any soups in gateaux affairs...gateaux..cake..only cake ahahha. i want to learn to at least bake a simple cake..then expand from there...IF i make it that far without burning my whole house down. -lol