What's your Favourite drink?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by Syreeta, Apr 26, 2006.

1. person

person Well-Known Member

They're good no? lol. Pocky good too... lol.
    Eh... if you wanna pick me up and drive me over to Pacific Mall... maybe. lol. =P
    Ah asian drinks... gotta love em... they got like bottles of star bucks coffee as well... they don't sell them here though... you'd think they would... only in the Asian markets.

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

where u u live?? lol i bet u live farrrr..i can't drive yet...no drviign certificate yet..but i have g2

3. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

Do us 3 all live in Richmond Hill? or within Toronto?

I live on Leslie & Major Mac

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

maj mac and leslie is like farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

5. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

If it's meant to be then it's never too far :p

but where do you live?

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

downtown..wat skool u go to?

7. person

person Well-Known Member

I live in Guelph... like an hour away from Toronto. Ah... no G yet? lol. Well my G2 test is coming up... lol. But at least you can still drive around... lol.

8. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

Jap candy is very nice!!! Dam addictive especially the grape flavour stuff!!!!!

9. HellGuard99

HellGuard99 Well-Known Member

that Ramune stuff i find in asian markets is really good...better than sprite

10. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ramune??/ do u ppl like "gay leem"?

11. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

dude.. shuddup Ramume kicks ass. : P And what the heck is "Gay leem" again. souund famil .. but iono.

12. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol buy me some ramune airree...gay leem is soda

13. person

person Well-Known Member

Oh... I thought you meant some kind of like jello stuff or something. Or cream... lol. But in the drink thread... so heh. lol.
    So were you able to find the drink? lol.
    I remember they use to have this drink like it wasn't pop, juice with little balls, that floated around in the drink... it was so good, got it evertime we went out... but I think they stopped making them, cause I haven't been able to find any for years. Man I just remembered about them today... lol. Like right now... lol.

14. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

yesterday i forgot to go t&t so ended up with bbt and eating pho lol..i wanan try a drink i haven't tried b4

15. person

person Well-Known Member

T_T nice... lol. Well you live in Toronto, go to a Chinese supermarket in Chinatown, and I'm pretty sure you'll find it. If needed, print out the pic of the drink lol.

16. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol..im not THAT desperate

17. person

person Well-Known Member

Ch... fine. Be that way... lol. It's a good drink. I'm down to the last 4 cans now... ah...

18. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol save me one then u're down to 3

19. lil_azn_kev

lil_azn_kev Member

....::::::::pEARL MILK TEA:::::....

20. lil_azn_kev

lil_azn_kev Member

lol opps... its supoes to be.....::::::: PEARL MILK TEA ::::::::......

haha.. oppss should of used edit.. but yeah.. its called pearl milk tea in australia . but its called bubble tea at other places n in california.. its like bulpa or soemthing.. basicaly the tea it self in taiwanes~