When is Wayne Lai going to have some on-screen time?

Discussion in 'Some Day - 天天天晴' started by Littleboy85, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Littleboy85

Littleboy85 New Member

I know that Wayne Lai has been busy filming other series atm, but when do you think he's going to come in? I'm just dying to see if him and Teresa Mo will hook up in this series since her marriage is at a downfall right now.

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

in fact her marriage is over. several days ago in the news, it said wayne returned to the cast, so prolly at least a week later he would show up?? she needs some time to recover after her husband ran away (poor woman)

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ wait, so they're filming as this series goes on?

4. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

i think maybe cos he's a main pull of the audience, they will wait till half of series aired then let him come in. still alot to go right? now 50plus only..maybe episode 60? (half of 120 episodes)

5. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

yeah Chinen, for long term sitcoms they usually film it as it goes, but regular series dont do that.

Wayne was busy film RB2 (aka 'No Regrets'...kinda bad english title..) wiki said 120 eps, so now its time to step in :)

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Ahh. I knew that series usually gets filmed.. then gets shown on TV like after a while. But i never knew sitcom films as it goes.