Where can i get abortion in malaysia PJ??

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by 6749, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Waji

Waji Guest

You guys all make me sick. Its 2011. Grow the hell up. She wants to explore this stuff dont tell her its private and to go away. I was sick to my stomach reading this pathetic ignorant garble. And heaven help any poor lost soul who finds this on a random search. If its such thats reading this: Ignore them all. To your own self be true.

2. Waji

Waji Guest

@ benjwang No its not.
    @ lee-lee YOU "think" abortion is wrong. Dont force yr crap on other people.
    @ kdotc twit. Is that what you'd say to yr sister whod been raped?
    @# AC0110 You wanna see ignorant? Mirror up.

3. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

You dig up a 4 years old thread just to say this??

4. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

i think what is even funnier is that .. its in offtopic ... so no post count .... hahahahah

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Turns out waji is OP's son

6. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

lol ... 4 years old, avenging his mom's ridicule by PA'ers. Now, that's a great story ... WATCH OUT, PA'ers!!!

7. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

You joined the forum today, and the first thing that you do here is to harangue posters about old and probably forgotten comments that they made four years ago? No offense, but haven't you anything better or interesting with your life to do? Gosh, if there's ever was a good reason for automatic thread locks, yours certainly demonstrated it rather well today.

8. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

ah hell. what a topic to kick up

9. reno

reno Well-Known Member

yeah... its always interesting seeing old topics getting bumped...
    makes it even more interesting trying to think how those guys decide which topics to bump