Which celebrity would you SLEEP with?!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mint_T, Apr 6, 2006.

1. HK! Fish

HK! Fish Well-Known Member

hahahaha!!! really big freak! -bigclap LOL!

2. LOL hells... yea... damn are you getting as excited as I am?? -lol. I think that one lil experience you had mad you freakier... -lol

3. puahaha... now ur testing me... hmmm... if he still look as good as Andy Lau then may b... but then again... 50+... would he still b able to "function" properly?? -unsure

4. HK! Fish

MAYBE??? ewww.....
    that's so disgusting if you would of said yes, cuz that's like an old grandpa already.

I think he prob still could function well, cuz some older ppl like 60 or whatever still could function very well too.
    But if your 20 yrs. old and Andy Lau is 75. that would just be too eww...

5. well... Andy doesn't look like a grandpa yet... n he has a 6 pack -blush2...

but of coz i wouldn't sleep with someone that looks like a grandpa!!!!

6. lol she wants to tie up those old man... and whip 'em till they pass out... -lol

No... not my wheelchair... -wheel.... -lol -rotfl

7. HK! Fish

so that means, if andy WOULD look like an old grandpa, then you wouldn't for sure.

bwahaha!!!! your funny... -tongue2

8. haha... of coz not if he looked like a grandpa... unless by that time i look like a grandma already... but then again i doubt i'd have the interest or ability to sleep with anyone by then :p

9. lol yea we all know she's already usin' up all her.. umm.. energy -lol. She's gonna be a tired grandma by that time... -wheel "Push me pls"

10. HK! Fish

i doubt that you would look like an old grandma when he's an old grandpa...
    mind if i ask what's your age? -what?

anyways, speaking of old grandmas and grandpas, it kind of gives me the creeps just to talk about them. -batman

11. i might have just enought energy to hit u on the head-noclue muahahahaha

hmm... age is a woman's biggest secret... but i'll tell u anyway haha... i'm 23... prolly the oldest around here -wheel

so if Andy Lau's 42 he's only 19 yrs older... that's ummm... within my range haha -lol ... my fd's dating someone 22 years older

12. ahaha... no your not the oldest cuz there are 30+ year old members here... as a matter of fact there's a thread on that.

and damn 22years older... is it a guy or a girl?? She trying to get into dudes will... cop those LV bags...??

13. HK! Fish

^ speaking of 30+, I wonder how old is Ecko? -innocent2

23 isn't really that old, i was suspecting maybe a 24. :p

Dawn + Andy = -wheel <-- hahaha -rotfl

if your older than that, i might as will just call you "grandma". -rotfl
    muahahaha

psych. :p
    jk

14. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

wow u're old 23 lol..im only 17

15. yeah... tell us how old u r Ecko... :p

hmmm... my fd's living a pretty good life... big house, car, dog, not having to work... wotever my fd wants the 45 yr old will get...

haha... m i a psych?? i sometimes think i m... ionno... i just find older men more secure :p

16. HK! Fish

^ wow, is your friend the type that goes for old men and want anything from them? o_O.. the money type of person. idonno, just guessing. ><
    or is it "your friend" that's 45, if i'm mistaken???? nah, i think it's prob the guy your friends with that's 45....
    lucky her, i wished that i could have a BIG HOUSE, NOT WORKING, and with RICH LIFESTYLES!

17. yea but you gotta screw gross old man... -wheel... "come here hk! fish" "come push me"

-rotfl

18. well... the 45 yr old doesn't look like a grandpa... so i suppose it's cool...

nah my fd isn't just digging gold... i can feel the love... my fd really loves the guy... all i hear is "i miss him so much"... "oh no he's going to a meeting in singapore"... "oh he's coming back to day i can't wait!!"... "oh he's taking me out to dinner can't talk with u la"... haha...drives me nuts... but i guess i'm happy for my fd :)

19. maybe it's all a front... and inside her heart is slowly deteriorating... big business guy always going overseas for business.. is bad news...

She's probably like oh, he's coming back from Japan... cant wait to see him... when he bring me that limited edition LV bag... -lol. nah i dunno about your friend... but I'm glad for her as well being able to find some1 they love regardless of their age...

20. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

gold diggers lol..girls marying rich old ppl about to die then inherit everything...just like anna nicole smith..shes ugly