Which celebrity would you SLEEP with?!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mint_T, Apr 6, 2006.

1. ayy I wasn't the first one too mention Andy Lau's nasty ass.. *not literally... *cough* Dawn *cough* -whistle

2. shoot for all we know... you could look worst... -sick2. Postin up pics of a younger girl who may actually be your grandchild or somethin... -lol

3. GO PEACHEY!!!! *hi5*

4. gee yall get as about as defensive as those FYI fanboys... or is it FIY?? -lol what's that one chicks name??

5. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

edit.

#145 peachey, Jun 27, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2006
  6. HK! Fish

HK! Fish Well-Known Member

you couldn't get LYF's initial.
    hmm... :p
    lmao!

7. welll damn it's not like I'm hella interested in the girl or anything...plus her names damn long.. btw how can i freakin' find the dvd version... of CP >_<; the canton version i got has kinda bad quality... >_<

8. peachey

Uh huhh... choke on your lies, we all know you're a 40 year old pervert who likes fresh and young ladies like Liu Yi Fei. You probably stare at her pics every night before going to bed in hopes of having wet dreams about her. Sicko. -dead

#148 peachey, Jun 27, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2006
  9. right and that's coming from the mouth of a sweet angel... -innocent -rolleyes

and I never even expressed any interests in LYF... cuz I picked the other girl already from that one post...

and hey... I don't wanna read the subs.. >_<; plus it's hard listenin' too all those hours of mand.

10. peachey

Oh, come on now... angels can be perverted as well, not every innocent person is a prude, right? :D And don't roll your eyes at me! You don't look so pretty doing that.

It's called reverse psychology, my dear. But either way, the other girl happens to be too sweet and innocent for you also. -tongue2

11. RIght I couldn't find the *stab myself excessively smiley....

12. peachey

Need a hand? -lol *sharpens blade*

13. stay away... you... -pirate -devil

*winds up the Haaaa......* DO KEN!

14. peachey

Puahahah I think you mean "hadouken"? -lol But either way, no way can Ryu nor Ken defeat my Monkey Pluckes 2 Peaches technique. -devil I'm too advanced for you, Ecko. I'll give you 10 more years time. Go back and do some more training to spare yourself the misery.

15. Naw mang... Ha do ken... jus like Pofect! ya know this just goes to show greedy you be.. trying to pluck more than 1 peach... o_O;

and you are peachy after all... why would you pluck yourself... -lol

16. peachey

Nice try there, buddy... but like I've said to Nirvania earlier... don't always take what you read literally. There are hidden meanings behind the styles of various Kung Fu techniques that tend to be used. Besides, there is an obvious differnce between "PeacheY" and "PeacheS". Young apprentice, has your master not taught you anything? -rolleyes

17. wot da...?? awww i missed the fight.... darn customers!!! >_<

18. HIdden technique ayy... and I have killed off my master... and about to take out yours as well...

seems like I will just have to break your Monkey Pluckes 2 Peaches technique with my Grab Bra Dragon Claw Fist!

19. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

her name be peachy..and she likes sharp objects.

20. whoa you still working... that's too bad.. have a good rest of the day where ever you ar...-scooter