Which character you hate the most in this series?

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by Valkrezy, Sep 5, 2008.

1. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

A) Relate to the series: how do you blame Kate's mom just because Kate's a bitch and a half? Do you blame your friends mom just because your friend is greedy or if he/she is a bitch? So.. Kate had a bad upbringing, but she's a frigging ADULT, she clearly knows what's wrong and what's right. It's HER fault if she makes a mistake and/or commit something evil (like throwing Tavia's passport away).

B) I was obviously referring to the fact that if you sat at home all day watching TVB and your uncle thinks it's a problem, he wouldn't go and blame it on your parents. I'm concluding that it's RIDICULOUS how you think that everything should be blamed on the parents should the child of the parent is a bitch and/or has a problem.

C) Kate is an adult and actions of the adult should not be linked to the parents. Even if the adult kills somebody, the blame should not be placed on the parent.

You can blame the parent for giving the child a bad upbringing, but you CANNOT blame them for their childs ACTIONS when that child becomes an adult. Period.

2. rdyupah

rdyupah Well-Known Member

the crying doctor= linda. can't stand her. her role/character is good, but the way she acts it out is horrible.

3. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

Yea agreed! so lets get back to topic :) but yes try to understand it in RSX'S point of view

4. ziggyboo

ziggyboo Member

KAR MEI! shes the most two-faced person ever! Even worse than hung yee...
    at first, i thought she was a good character who knew that her mum was really evil and stuff but shes 100 times worse!! She should be hung yee's daughter. Linda's too nice to be her daughter.

5. wuming27

wuming27 New Member

hung yi

6. chabunky2000

chabunky2000 Well-Known Member

I agree with you. I hate Linda in this series. Although she had good crying skills, but it's very annoying. Everytime when I see her appear, I always have to fast forward it. She is VERYYYYY BORING. She has a long face and the hairstyle doesn't suit her at all. I don't understand why TVB always chose her to be the main lead.

7. phanx99

phanx99 Member

I agree, Linda Chung annoys me! I hate watching her and Bosco. She's worse than Kate.

8. chanel81

chanel81 New Member

hate ka mei so much!!!!!!

9. Lez2x10

Lez2x10 Member

i REALLY dislike kate's character!!!! she is just as bad as hung!!!!

10. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

sussanna is an over scripted. over played character.. so irking. same old thing over and over.

11. anakmalas

anakmalas Active Member

Ka Mei (kate) is the worst character in the series.. at the beginning i really dislike Grandmother Salina.. who knows her daughter turns out to be a BITCH 100times than her..

12. michi1314

michi1314 Member

i hate Ka mei and ah Hung. hate them so much!!!

13. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

i just hate ka mei, ah hong and grandmother salina OMGG what is wrong with them epscially katee it just drives me insane and it saddens me to see da grandmother hurt so much >.< and LINDA STOP CRYING ALREADY AND FFS go and make out with raymond >.<

14. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

Omg, you suck, lol how can u hate ah hung yee and ka mei, lol they make it all interesting, lol i hate linda chung, she is so overrated and she did some pretty bad acting in this series

15. -user-

-user- Member

i don't really like linda...her voice is so annoying for me

16. cookie_jar

cookie_jar New Member

kate tsui!

really really dont like ka mei ie. kate tsui!!!!

shes such a bad character-i find it ridiculous and a mock to HK pagents how she won. shes a crap actress even if shes playing nice. if i saw her on the street- i could shout at her! hehehe

17. OriCalbee

OriCalbee Member

i hate ka mei the most en linda. i actually don't hate linda that much but she annoys me, but ka mei! OMG i wanna crowl into the TV and punch her

18. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

I have to reply to this. Some of the replies have already been stated but i want to state it again.

If you want to blame SaSa for Kates actions, then wouldnt you think why is Sasa like that too? So would you then blame Grandpa for that? But looks like Ho Ma is a good person. Sasa and Ho ma is raised by the same person. but why are they totally 2 different personalities? Each person have their own knowledge unless they are stupid in the head they cant make the right decisions. Like Kate, she is stupid, she is a 23 year old and already cheating on everyone making the wrong choices.

My point is that its not Sasa faults, its Kate herselfs fault!

19. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

And i guess i havent answered the question. My hated person is Kate! What she does and her actions are even worst then Ah Hon!

20. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

i wud say ka mei especially at da end of eps 32 wen sa yi slaps hung yi in da toilets, how u gna backsum1 else n not ur mum!!!!