Which chinese singer did you missed that had not sing for quite awhile?

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by fruity dofu, Jul 13, 2006.

1. person

person Well-Known Member

Ah the singers I miss have passed away.
    Teresa Teng
    Leslie Cheung
    Anita Mui
    Yeah...

2. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

Jacky Cheung!

And I'd want to hear him sing songs that weren't written by like the only 2 composers in HK...

3. wildspecies

wildspecies Member

Hehe.. same here! I was wondering why no one mentioned Vivian! I have liked her since I was 10. Its so good to see her back in concert!

4. dj][.C.e

dj][.C.e Member

she is very pretty...........one thing though........is she going to have a new hair cut?????? it seems like she had the same hair doo for a long long time.....LOL

5. dj][.C.e

dj][.C.e Member

what about "GRASS HOPPERS" & " TAI CHI"
    n e 1 remembered them?............whatever happens to tai chi?...............

6. b0nd

b0nd Member

I miss Jacky Cheung's voice .......

>.<

7. MC RaZaR

MC RaZaR Member

I miss Faye Wong. I hope she is going to make one more album before she retires.

8. kk_gigi

kk_gigi Member

Eric suen....

9. ^black^

^black^ Member

tony leung
    leslie cheung

tony leung and anita mui sang a duet for the theme song of an old TVB dramas. that song's really nice...

10. Powerz

Powerz Well-Known Member

I don't know if anyone knows him anymore, but Deric Wan!!!!!! (wan siu lun)

I also miss the Grasshoppers, Vivian Lai, Vivian Chow, Jacky Cheung, Shirley Kwan, Linda Wong-hing-ping (does anyone remember her anymore?), Amy Chan, Cass Phang, Chi-Lam Cheung, Hacken Lee, Karen Tong, Priscilla Chan, Sally Yip, Dicky Cheung, ok, I forget who else...

The four heavenly kings period....heavenly queens...etc...

I'm not sure if all the people above disappeared or not, but I do miss their glory days.

#70 Powerz, Jan 10, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2007
  11. ^black^

^black^ Member

how long has it been since hacken lee last sang?
    wasnt that long ago when there was that 'jor lun yao lei' concert with hacken and alan tam eh?? :p

12. Powerz

Powerz Well-Known Member

Oh yeah...wasn't that concert two-three years ago? I remember I was interning at the time...

13. junsoo

junsoo Member

i used to like L.A. Boys(z) when i was younger...i heard that they're still around though, just not as a group.

14. nicole

nicole Well-Known Member

Chris Wong, Vivian Lai, Vivian Chow, Angela Pang. Wish they would do comeback concert or something.

15. 1mAzn

1mAzn Active Member

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm

Well .... If U Speak Canto... Herez The Pronounciation Plz Pm Me The English Name ............. (lai Ming) (jern Hok Yow)
    And Alan Tam And Andy Lau <-- I Saw Him In Vegas! So Awesome!

16. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Faye Wong, too bad she retired. I really don't mind if she eats her words and make a comeback :p

17. larlarlar

larlarlar Well-Known Member

That would be Leon Lai and Jacky Cheung respectively.

She sang a song for Carina Lau's birthday, I think she wanted her to unretire as well.

18. machwnor

machwnor Well-Known Member

basically, i miss most of the singers from the late 80s and early 90s....vivian lai, vivian chow, linda wong,sally,faye,sammi, etc

19. lynxd

lynxd Well-Known Member

i would have to say Jacky Cheung since the last i went to see his concert was like 6 years ago.. i would love to see him in concert again when he comes to Atlantic City but i have school.. >.<

20. Vishnu Evo

Vishnu Evo Active Member

I miss Sammi, but she's working on a new album. So... SWEET!