Which do you prefer: Chopsticks or Fork and Spoon

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by popoho, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shocking13

shocking13 Active Member

how bout a chopspork? ;]

2. doungtawan

doungtawan Active Member

I enjoyed more at time with hand. That is more natural. But with noodle soup, chop stick is the best. I think it depend on what type of food that we are eating. Either hand, chop stick, fork and spoon just have to be our every day life when eating is concerned.

3. SanGai

SanGai Well-Known Member

I could do with either chopsticks or a fork, but you can't exactly eat soup with either.

4. JYJLrock

JYJLrock Well-Known Member

Chopsticks now, I used to prefer fork and spoon though. I find it sooo much easier

5. FungShui

FungShui Well-Known Member

I use chopsticks for everthing from regular rice to peanut butter to yogurt.

6. alice183

alice183 Member

i prefer to use chopsticks...and i mostly use chopstick too unless i eat steaks or something...

7. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

I use fork when I get really hungry. You can get more food into your mouth faster that way.

8. qpower

qpower Well-Known Member

chopsticks are fun to use in a way, it requires some skill in getting the food into my mouth.

use fork when eating thick and big food though, sometimes the chopstick may bend when used improperly.

9. 100989

100989 Member

chopsticks all the way... unless i'm forced to use others

10. narutokun

narutokun Well-Known Member

i use woteva, as long as da food is gud lol

11. drkdemon

drkdemon Active Member

I use chopsticks if I have a bowl, usually. It's kind of awkward when eating off of a plate.

12. flying_pumpkin_88

flying_pumpkin_88 Well-Known Member

choppysticks!=D ( majority of the time, depends what i'm eating ) .. at uni they gave us a fork to eat laksa~ .. i was like "huh?!" .. wasn't right at all ~ hhmm ..

13. shw

shw Well-Known Member

hahaha
    very nice

next time theyll give you just a spoon to eat some spaghetti.

i prefer chopsticks but when i eat noodles of any kind on a plate i use a fork.

14. pingpong

pingpong Well-Known Member

I eat with chopsticks at home. When I go out to eat in a Western restaurant, I'm not quite sure if I am following the table manners of how to place the fork and knife on my plate or aside.

15. yenthi

yenthi Well-Known Member

chopsticks!!! but fork is easier wen im in a hurry to eat haha ***foooddd***

16. AznWing

AznWing Well-Known Member

CHOP STICKS ALL DA WAY i dont like to eat wif anything else unless its soup lol
    i would even eat white food wif chopsticks but then id be kinda fucked up and people would be like wtf

17. bjlove

bjlove Member

haha i used to eat with a fork until i became all asian hahaha then i basically felt weird if i didn't eat with chopsticks..only like spagetti would i use a fork

18. Yyin

Yyin Member

we don't even use the forks in the house >.> but we keep it for when friends come over. Lol But they are all attempting to eat with chopstick anyways! XD so basically they are jsut sitting there.

19. ruimprezzd

ruimprezzd Member

depends on the food. some things are just easier to eat with chopstix, i.e. chinese food. You wouldn't find me eating french fries with stix.

20. gina7ar

gina7ar Active Member

Hmmm i use chopsticks most of the time but i actually like eating with spoons more than chopsticks and forks, all you have to do is spoon and in it goes ----> into the mouth lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.