Which do you prefer: Chopsticks or Fork and Spoon

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by popoho, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

anything that needs cutting i just chow down like a carnivore lol *table manners!!!!!!* cause i like it that way

2. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

I usually prefer chopsticks. I use chopsticks for everything from chips to spaghetti. The only use a fork/spoon when I have to.

3. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Wahahah...in that case I think you like using your fingers instead! ;)

4. candeee

candeee Well-Known Member

I prefer to use fork and spoon when I am having spaghetti or rice. Am ok with chopsticks except for those chopsticks with sharp, pointy ends...I find it really difficult to use them to pick up noodles! The noodles keep sliding off!

5. dreyvii

^ those made of wood aren't so bad. You get a better grip because of the wood grains

6. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

lol...at home with my parents.. i use fork... cos my parents dont like the idea of chopsticks for some reason..
    but i love to chopsticks :) they are just so....convinient? u can get almost everything with it... except soup ofcourse keekeke
    oh oh n i like to use metal ones... esp the korean style ones.. flat chopsticks... oh oh i'll take a picture n show u my pretty chopsticks ehhe
    [​IMG]

#326 aishiteru4, Jun 11, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2007
  7. dreyvii

Haha...can't really see the chopsticks dear

8. cutiedrm

cutiedrm Well-Known Member

I usually use chopstick.

9. doubleblanks

doubleblanks Well-Known Member

usually chopsticks, rarely use anything else unless i go out and eat at some place.

10. aishiteru4

heheheh try clickin on the thumbnail... kekeke
    i know i know... hhee i m lazy... it takes too much time uploading onto another site... i used to use photobucket.. but its too slow.. any other recommendations?

11. Vishnu Evo

Vishnu Evo Active Member

ummm... fork and KNIFE? I suppose chopsticks are cool but i'm not going to try and eat proper by cutting my food.

12. kakenx

kakenx Well-Known Member

hmm.. think Im weird.. at home I usually use spoon & fork, but when Im eating noodles/ramen I like to eat them with chopsticks. At chinese restaurants, I usually use chopsticks though.

13. nateee.lee

nateee.lee Well-Known Member

chopsticks of course:D

14. IamMe

IamMe Member

it depends on what u are eating.... like u don't eat steak with chopsticks... :p hmmzz

15. dreyvii

Hmmm...sorry, no can do. Haha, I'm really ignorant bout this kinda stuff :p

16. aishiteru4

hahhaha i guess i will stick to bucket then ehhehe

talkin bout using chosticks n bla bla... when u eat indian, u guys should try using ur hands.. ofcourse clean washed hands.. i'm serious.. somehow.. it just tastes better with ur hands :)

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

how bout hands and feet muhahahaha lols

18. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

i can't do it. indian food is so saucy already and then to eat with ur hands. it just does not seem appetizing to me. it jsut looks so dirty

19. aishiteru4

ha ha ha.. u can try that... -huh hehehe

lol.. no no i m serious... well i tot it was quite gross to begin with.. just dont make ur rice a swamp.. hehehe
    just place the meat/vege with the rice.. hehehe n there is a technique to eatin with ur hands ehhe

20. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

I found that the 'face in plate' technique works quite well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.