Which do you prefer: Chopsticks or Fork and Spoon

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by popoho, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

one of best friends is pakistani. we've been friends for like 10 years and yet, every time i go to her house and see the way they are eating, i still feel queasy.-sick2

2. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Well sometimes, to really enjoy your food, you have to get your hands dirty....kinda like playing in mud. Not that I play in the mud. *whistles*

3. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

we know u do ;) ehhehe
    dont lie.. heheheh i can see ur hands full of mud hehehe

[​IMG]
    found a picture... even a white can do it!! ahhaha how amazing

4. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

^oh gosh...and then the yellow stain left on ur hands and finger nails....queasy feeling coming back again...

5. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

That actually looks pretty yummy. Though I wouldn't want to eat off THAT hand. -unsure

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Is that curry, curry mmmmmmmmmmmm not with my hands though lol

7. aishiteru4

eheheh u must have a weak stomach ehehehe
    wanna eat off lee-lee's hands then?
    ;)

i dont know.. i suppose it is.. cos i googled that picture..."eating indian food with hands" and that picture came out hahah

8. mtree

mtree Well-Known Member

i use chopsticks for noodels and stuff liek that but spoons for soup and things (i dnt kno how to hold my chopsticks correctly) most of my m8s dnt kno how to aswell LOL

9. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Hmmm...from what I learnt, if you want to eat with your hands, you use the tips of your fingers to gather the food. They you roll it up into a rice ball and pack it tight before pushing it into your mouth with your thumb

10. aishiteru4

yup yup.. thats the way!!!! very smart.... smart girl smart girl.. hehehe.... unlike some other ppl.. dont even know.. =.=

11. dreyvii

Haha...can't blame them for not knowing. I grew up exposed to that kind of culture...lol. Just make sure you really really wash your hands clean before eating...hehehehe

12. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

well that really all depends what your eating i mean like noodles and rice i would use chopsticks but like soup i would use my silverware

13. dreyvii

^Haha...why bother to use silverware with soup?? Just use good old fashioned chinese clay spoons la...deep and practical, you get more with every spoonful!! Wakakakak...and no need to polish them after use! :p

14. aishiteru4

hahaha yes yes.. n dont have to emphasise on "silver" hahaha
    i use gold!!! ekekke JK.. heheh
    i use normal stainless steel ones hehe
    hmm i find it quite hard using those clay spoons ler.. cant fit into my mouth.... like i have to open up very very big in order to accomodate it.. lol.. sounds dodgy now...
    i find normal spoons way betta ehhehe

oh oh n bak to hands... yes wash them super duper clean.. u dont wanna end up like the roti canai news ages bak... esp if u have a ring KAKAKAKA

15. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

lol?? -nonoi guess you could always learn, buy those ones where you can slip your fingers in :p

haha yea.. you plan to drink soup with chopsticks?? :p

For me, it really depends on what im eating/drinking.

If its for soup, than obviously spoon. But most times such as eating my dinner it's usually chopsticks no matter what i have. And there should be more options like HANDS -worship haha, for eating pizza-innocent2

16. aishiteru4

honkie... have u really seen those chopsticks with finger holders? hahha u should post a pic up.. i wanna see too

17. dreyvii

^^Yah yah...me too me too! LOL...I never knew such things existed

18. aishiteru4

or maybe they dont.. he just invented it... felt so cheated now... -kill him!

19. dreyvii

^Hehe...he probably just filed a copyright for his invention, to cater for ppl like m1ssl0l1p0p

20. aishiteru4

hahahhaha he can dreammmmm hehehehe
    here... m1ssl0l1p0p might need this... hehehe

[​IMG]
    hahhaha i really found it.... honkie's name couldnt be mashi maro could it?
    hehehe

n maybe this too
    [​IMG]

but i think this would be easier to use ;)
    [​IMG]
    a cuter variation with the same concept
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.