which one is your Favorite fast food chains

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by Kooslee, May 17, 2007.

1. well you know the counter beside the fantasy drink counter? that is just pure all chinese lol

fat noodles, msg, cooked supposed to be rare beef lol

and bean sprouts at the bottom of the bowl hahaha

2. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Ewwww. Then when you eat at First Markham foodcourt (coz you sounds like you do) which store do you get food from?

3. lol i dont get them anymore XD

i get the local specialty, which is chinese food lol

4. hiake

LOL, I think that Thai/M'sia place in the corner is pretty good too, worth trying IMO (of course, not Thai/M'sian myself so...)

And I love those Beijing/Shanghai food with noodles and dumplings and such!!!

5. lol speaking of which.. havent been to fmp in a looonng time... but i usually go to the restaurants that are outside of fmp lol

6. hiake

I don't usually go to FMP's bigger restaurants outside... I like A Place for Us (I think it's called, that bubble tea place), the Chinese dessert place on that side, and a tiny Chinese cafe type thing on that side... The rest... haven't been in a while.

I like to go to the mall at Kennedy and HWY7 for Kenzo Ramen and Coconut Island (I think it's called) for Thai M'sia food :9

7. lol ive never been to any of them -lol

8. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Hard to choose...McD for their Fries 'n mayo sauce (as far I know this version of mayo you can only get it in a few countries), Burger King for their Chilli cheese puffs (bring it back please!!!!) and Twisters and KFC for their Zinger burger and Hot Wings.

Wished we had a Red Lobster around...saw 2 in Japan but didn't had the time to get in. :(

9. Kachi_no_Kemuri

Kachi_no_Kemuri Well-Known Member

Yoshinova <---yum!!!
    "Murder" King
    Maxims
    Cafe de Coral

10. SugaCutie0

SugaCutie0 Well-Known Member

I really dont eat fast food.... for many reasons that I wont go into detail about. However, when I use to eat it, I would eat popeye's, *loved their red beans and rice* Wendy's in general and every once in a while I'll still go there and buy their vanilla frosty-blush2 .. hmm, I use to love the Arby's Jamocha shake and curly fries too.

11. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

^Likewise, I generally have that stuff at the most once a month.

12. ImInLove

ImInLove Well-Known Member

I love the KFC, unfortunatley they are not many of them in the Netherlands but here in Shanghai you can find one very easily. And the subway, the sandwiches are also very nice-^_^

13. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

I like KFC & MCD! But... I havent had kfc, mcd or burger king since i got here in sydney...im being a good girl... instead of that.. im having sushi for breakfast hihihi
    Last week I had my first hamburger downstairs at a cafe here... I was SOOO cranky & frustrated about my hair hahaha... i felt like having MEEEAAAT!!!

14. ribsandbbqbeef

ribsandbbqbeef Well-Known Member

Anyone like In & Out here? Double cheeseburger & fries animal style FTMFW !!! Cali crew holla !!!

15. taichi_masta

taichi_masta Well-Known Member

With the fried onions! They are ok la...I like the burritoes in Cali though. There was a fastfood restaurant where I always got the "2-handed burrito." Most of the time, they give it to you on 2 plates! lol

16. i really cant believe im craving for McD's and KFC.... dammit theres arbys and popeyes... why McD's and KFC lol

17. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

DANN, go to my Food Thread and you'll be craving sumthing else... -devil

18. Haiyu

Haiyu Member

this place called brother burger, greenwich, pizza hut, burger king, & etc. i have this insatiable love for pizza and burgers.

19. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ advertising -rolleyes -lol

errr i like a bit KFC....Mc dong dong...burgur king and sometimes subways...hmmmm but it kinda depends on the mood more as i seem to go through phases as to which one i like the most.....so no particular favoutire for me

20. Haiyu

Haiyu Member

haha, that's true.

i kindda only like KFC fries right now. they pretty much downgraded their quality around here -_-