Which one would you sacrifice

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by AZN-511, Feb 1, 2007.

?

Social life or academic success

1. Parttttttttttttyyyyyy (social life)

36 vote(s)
    45.6%
  2. A+ (academic success)

43 vote(s)
    54.4%
  1. JYJLrock

JYJLrock Well-Known Member

i would sacrifice social life for now
    after i achieve academic success, then i can do whatever ie partying

2. toots44

toots44 Member

academic definitely - need good education to get job you want to get money to have a social life loL

3. aimee4ever

aimee4ever Active Member

I'll try to find away to do both, but academic studies come first. If I hang out with people who only focus on partying I doubt my studies will work out fine. o_O

4. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Academic succes ofcourse! No good education =no good job= no money=no party!

Also with academic success your circle of friends and acquaintences can move you to a better lifestyle while people who only wants to party instead of studying bring you no good and one day you'll find out you're too old and wasted a lot of time.

(errr, I sound like a parent now...) -mellow

5. i would sacrifice none!

look at the dude in "my tutor friend". if you plan your time well, you can get both! and it works! all you need is dedication to follow that plan, and you can study for an A+ AND party. i know a few who did that ;)

6. tdmt

tdmt Well-Known Member

i like to party

7. tdmt

tdmt Well-Known Member

i would like to do both. besides party, i also want to succeed

8. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

i would definitely choose academic over partying...since i don't like party much anyway.

9. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

yeh that would be great but in reality its really hard to find the right balance, sigh most of us cant find that balance

10. yosupman

yosupman Member

i gotta concentrate on academic once i got into college as a freshman this sept and thats all i need to care and should care for now

11. auboy

auboy Member

both...would do lol.....just manage

12. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

both i dont need an A i am happy with a B or C and party i dont need everyone to know me just a couple

13. haobuhao

haobuhao Well-Known Member

a good university life is much more important, you can celebrate later

14. haobuhao

haobuhao Well-Known Member

you can bgin social life once you have graduated

15. Yong-Shi

Yong-Shi Well-Known Member

Well, first of all, I'll choose academic success. Then after I gradate with honors and get a great job with high pay, then I can start partying and having a social life afterwards. -cool

16. jogii

jogii Member

i would never be able to do well at school :p i can try, but i always fail for some reason. school just doesn't work well with me!!

17. vampire1986

vampire1986 Active Member

if its possible then i would say a balance of both, but if you have to choose then i would say sacrifice ur party life first....academy results helps u to get ur job, and then u can concentrate on ur party life and build up ur social skills to have a better life...

18. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

thats a really hard question...but i guess i would sacrifice...social life....i can always party during summer or sumthinXD

19. darkangel91

darkangel91 Member

I would sacrifice my social life for my academic and education because educaiton is what gives you money and social life later on!!!

20. yiubun

yiubun Well-Known Member

i think i love to chat on msn too much, its 10:24, but i still havent even touched my hw thats due tomolo...
    lol