Which race had the smartest brain?

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by aniking_7, Jun 17, 2007.

?

what race is smarter?

1. japanese

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  2. chinese include hk and taiwan

15 vote(s)
    68.2%
  3. vietnamese

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. korean

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. mongolion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. singapore

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

japenese cos they come out with all these gadget, high tech stuff but also chinese cos we can absorb info better..n we're good at stuff like..MATHS lol..

2. ckthepilot

ckthepilot Well-Known Member

maths... err? maybe not :p

3. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

I think germans and italians should be options, both are a very industrious people

4. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Surely not the OP who keeps spamming the board with retarded questions....<_<

But while I'm making this post I can contribute as well...

According to the controversial book The Bell Curve by Herrnstein and Murray, the Asians are the smartest*.
    Controversial because the writers concluded that the Blacks on average are less intelligent than the Whites and Asians and all the discussions were mainly focussed on that discriminating part of 'Blacks are less intelligent than Whites' but the media and critics tend to ignore the fact that the writers ALSO wrote that Asians are smarter than the Whites.

* Asians in America that is; they were researching the relationship between intelligence and society in American life so it's about Americans but I think it reflects pretty good the average of the races in the world. (education, social circumstances, safety etcetc incl. as these things ofcourse influence people)

5. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

My vote goes to the martians.

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

it doesn't relaly depend on race...but the person

7. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

yes yes!!! environmental factor

8. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

My guess is that "mixed" individuals usually live under a duality of live circumstances, learn from multiple cultures, multiple languages (it had been proven that individuals who have multiple mother tongue, or languages they acquire before age 6 or something, have higher capability of association = smarter/ more intelligent)

Well, every nation has its fair share of brains and losers, but if a nation dedicates all its brains to something, say technology in Japan's case, of course it will have unrivaled advancement in the field...

But I don't think any race is any smarter than another, it is how the nation dedicate its (human/brain) resources which led to the differential results in advancement in various fields...

9. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

i would have to say chinese because the japs are only industrialize because they dont have to have an army because US has like a pact saying that they will protect them or something

10. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

If Chinese is smart as a race there wouldn't have been so much trouble getting the politics straightened out...

It is still an on-going problem...

11. its down to the person imo, to say one race (or ethnicity as i like to put it as race indicates something other than human) is better is to say that everybody in that particular ethnicity is cleverer than another which ain't the case. so it must be down to the individual, what is true is that some ethnicities have achieved more than others.