which zelda is the best

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by kagome10, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Vinnie_boy

Vinnie_boy Well-Known Member

nope cos i was worried i would get confused so i scrappd it lol

2. johndoe_777777

johndoe_777777 Active Member

Ocarina of Time is the best...

Then comes Link's Awakening

3. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

^ The trail of the game's the same, just that the dungeons and enemies are more difficult to beat.

It got really good when you reach Ganon Tower (or whatever that dungeon is called that you need all the medals to access, becomes a rainbow bridge to cross over a pit of lava)

4. Vinnie_boy

yup that bit was fun ^^

5. lawltank

lawltank Well-Known Member

My fav is Ocarina of Time! Ahhh, I wanna go back to play it again! >.<" (And maybe MJ while I'm at it) The only Zelda games I've play were those two. Never had a chance to play TP yet....hope I do soon.

And Ocarina of Time was not easy! Water temple omg...walkthrough anyone? Same with the last temple...forgot what it was called...Sprit temple?

6. hiake

^MJ?

Water temple was like one of my favourite with its super complicated water level thing q^0^p It was SO cool (and I think in Majora's Mask, the Snow Head temple, or whatever it's called, is really nice too)

Another great one was Shadow temple, the music was creeeeepy. Too bad we just don't have unlimited magic :p

7. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Ocarina of Time is the best. Love fighting Dark Link in the water temple. I don't like the wind waker series though.

8. hiake

Wind waker was fun in its stylistic graphics, but I understand that it may have been too childish and raw, both the graphic and gameplay. But heck, the 50-levels fall in the cave of ordeal thing (near west end of Windfall Island) was really cool.

9. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ Maybe I'm not use to the sudden graphic change from Majora's Mask/ Ocarina Of Time to Wind Waker's...But I love the graphics in Twilight Princess, its so good ^^.

10. hiake

^ I guess. It is true that Wind waker didn't fully utilize the capability of the Gamecube console. But then I guess they are trying out new styles for handheld Zelda (the new Phantom Hourglass is of very similar style as Wind waker)

And yeah, Twilight Princess totally rocks!

11. Vinnie_boy

Cant wait until the new zelda for the DS comes out

12. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

lol i cld play oot on me comp...bt havent rely bovered anymore since completin on g-cube lol

13. hiake

@Vin: I wanted to play too, but alas, no DS TT_TTb

@Ming: You totally should play Twilight Princess, it's a great game. Amazing graphics (considering it's a Wii not a PS3)

14. kc15753

kc15753 Active Member

I like ocarina of time its the best so far even though if i compare it to teh newer ones i still like Ocarina of time

15. joemickey

joemickey Well-Known Member

16. macahlo

macahlo New Member

the very first one for nintendo

17. hiake

Which Nintendo?? The NES or SNES? or which console?

18. Arctic_fire

Arctic_fire Well-Known Member

I think ocarina of time,

the first zelda I played though.

19. aegis6503

aegis6503 Active Member

Almost all of the Zelda games i love it so much .... can't describe ? An intereting rpg game for me during the young time

20. hiake

^ There are new Zeldas still, you play those? Like Minish Cap (on GBA), Twilight Princess (Wii) and Phantom Hourglass (on DS)