Who do you want to be in this drama?

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by KaY_xD, Sep 11, 2008.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

just a random thought XDD

i absolutely CANNOT be Linda, she's not my character @ all.......prob. Ah Yuet, her personality is closer to mine.

#1 KaY_xD, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  2. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

Are you sure you don't want to be Fala Chan? You're already learning Chinese sign language. :D

I can see myself being the guy with long hair (one of the six children, the only one who lives with Michelle Yim's side of the family) as he doesn't involve himself as much in the family problems. I feel that he's more realistic: I wouldn't want to involve myself in all the family drama and arguments in my early 20s, sheeeeit. All the guy cares about is going out, having a life and dating, which is what people in their early 20s should be doing.

I am speaking in terms of "life wise," as in how the guy lives his life. I did not pick him because I want to be Michelle's Yims bitch or whatnot.

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

lol, same w/ u, "life wise", i dont want to do those hand gestures my whole life.

that long hair guy is Ah Yuen (Lai Lok Yi)

4. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

well i dont want to be but i am like ah ka ... im loud,weird and everyone loves me ...welll except for the peopel who are waaay too coool ...but i would like to be gung gung .... so i can smack people with weird objects lmao ahahhah

5. bmakcom

bmakcom Active Member

i want to be Joe Ba. Good father with many wifes. Hahahah

6. azntxsw138

azntxsw138 Active Member

I wanna be innocent Joe ba at the beginning and at the end I turned evil where my real family are the only one who can stop me.

7. naruto1234

naruto1234 Member

I would chose Linda because then I can be loved by Raymond Lam!

8. rainbow_love

rainbow_love Member

I would actually want to be Fala, Ah Hing, her character is so interesting, i think the fact that she's a mute stands out (not in a bad way)

9. tonykuang

tonykuang New Member

i want to be raymond!!! he is soo cool

10. nnyleus

nnyleus New Member

ah yeut's the best. i can totally relate to her, not that im adopted or anything ;)