Who ends up with who?

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by goddess, Aug 1, 2008.

1. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

Also these relationships was popular in ancient Europe where kings try preserve their royal blood line to be pure.

2. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

(Y) Always learning about Chinese culture.

If they do reveal Kate to be not blood related then there was no problem in the first place and we learned a little bit about Chinese culture.

I don't think many people these days would accept Kate and Chris' relationship. Probably because we are so Westernized nowadays.

3. goddess

goddess Well-Known Member

Well I have asked an elderly chinese person and she said that cousins can marry as long as they don't bear the same surname. Meaning, you can date and marry any cousin on your mum's side of the family but not your dad's.

4. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

if Susanna goes with Louis, whos Wayne gunna be with
    lol they should make it like a 20 yr old girl falls in love with Wayne, then he'll be like O Yeah !

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yikes, so many incest/half incest relationship

6. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

Moses and Tavia cant be incest right, since Tavia was adopted, lol, its pretty complicated in the relationships part of it

7. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Alright, the relationships are complicated and mostly everything was explained in post 11. Now a lot of spoiler is shown on http://drama.tvb.com/moonlightresonance/

So here's the real spoiler about the incest relationship (aka. Kate with Chris).
    Susanna Kwan is actually adopted so problem solved. If you watch the video about Susanna here.

8. melodykk

melodykk Member

Hope that Moses will end up with Tavia, if I get spoiler and know that Moses end up with Kate, I won't continue to watch it.

9. tvb_addict2008

tvb_addict2008 Active Member

yeah i am sure in the end, there won't any incest going on (maybe half incest). they will either be adopted or illegitimate child or something. i don't think kate tsui will end up with moses chan but i didn't want her to end up with lai lok yee (i don't like him)

10. hannah666

hannah666 Well-Known Member

cousins can be together as long as thier father are not some how connect to each other

11. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

OMFG
    so shes the real lor luy hahahahahah

12. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol wow shit, Lor Lui, lol wow so complicated

13. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

some of you guys have mentioned this already but just want to back it up.

its not consider incest of you dont carry on the same last name. so u cant marry your cousins from your dads side but your moms side is said to be ok. ancient series sometimes have beu hin mui marry each other. so i dont think its incest. i think this series is perfectly fine.