Who HATES Ho Ma?

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by ryan85, Dec 6, 2008.

1. ryan85

ryan85 Member

I know she's the "universal good guy" in this series. But try looking at things from a different perspective.

1) She sent Moses to the rich family justifying it by saying it is to educate his siblings when they're small. HOW can a mother sent a 12-15 years old child to another child? Think of the psychology effect on the child. How if your mom telling you to go to other family and calling them mom? It's basically almost identical to a mom kicking her child out of her family and telling the child that she loves him less than others.

2) When kevin's mom ruushed into the house and insulted fala as "mute girl" many times, a TRUE family member wouldn't be able to withstand this(Raymond). BUT ho ma scolded raymond for standing up to his sis. Saying she knew how a mother feels. That's a load of BS. This is your own mom's finger sticking out to other people than sticking in to own family. WHAT kind of mom can stand people insulting her mom but instead compliment them and scolding own son. Be noted that Fala did nothing wrong. This is one of the lowest thing a mom can do.

3) Ho Ma supposed to be the wise and good mom. She is acting like a "wu lei qing". I know jo is her sons' dad but 4 days a week, not just an hour but whole day? She should've known better to advise jo ba to reduce it. This can ease gossips as well as hung yi's ego. ACtually the true villain in this series is jo ba. If he didn't married hung yi, none of this would happen. If he didn't returned frequently to ho ma, hung yi wouldn't be psycho. 2nd to blame is ho ma's selfishness.
    I am a guy. If a girl that has a boyfriend keeps on coming to my home to see her bro/my roommate, maybe 4/7 days a week with me having a relationship with her before, imagine what would her current boyfriend thinks? I would've control myself and tells her i'm busy sometimes in order to avoid gossips and misunderstanding. This is a VERY general thing. Ho ma is damn selfish. She kept on saying "if you didn't mess with my family then we're ok", how can hung yi be ok when jo ba keeps on going to ho ma's place? Ho ma is a slut. She's the 2nd wu lei qing.

2. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i concur. ho ma is a pretty annoying character.

3. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

How can Ho Ma be annoying?! She is like the best character in the series!

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Jo Ba cannot be the vilian.

Villians are manipulative and stay strong , rarely cries.

Jo Ba is influenced and manipulated by all 3 woman around him, his mom, Ho Ma and Hun Yi.

Villians make their own decision and does not take orders from anyone else.

Hun Yi remains to be the villian as she uses everyone around her for her personal gains.

As for Ho Ma, a few of the things she says its hypocritical, I just think her constant resistance to act is to stop further complication into the situation

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

your points are pretty good....i do agree that she's a hypocritical person, all "heroes" in chinese tv shows are somewhat hypocritical though so i'm used to it.

6. WingLin

WingLin Active Member

i like ho ma..

7. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

i really hated this part because it was always like i'm trying to save my familie but like ryan said what mom will do that.
    But in overall i hated (maybe a to big word) disslike the fact that they are always a pack togheter is cool sometimes but it is in the whole serie but i think this is another discussion

8. wilson_wlam

wilson_wlam Member

shes...realistic...

9. jtommy87

jtommy87 Well-Known Member

Ho Ma was really annoying in this series, but she was just like any other caring mother

10. bmakcom

bmakcom Active Member

you will understand her standing when you are a mom yourself.

11. bmakcom

bmakcom Active Member

i can understand her position as life sometime leave us no choice to make some bad move. Nothing is perfect but just try to do our best in everything.

12. azntxsw138

azntxsw138 Active Member

At beginning I like her and when I watch the series later on. I realized she didnt know the real situation between her and Jo ba's first wife. I find it very reasonable that they get along afterwards.

13. yoshiex

yoshiex Member

I think she is not really one of the good. She is canting

14. murasakinigi

murasakinigi New Member

she's a wonderul mother in this drama. Whenever she says sth, it seems to be real serious, i meant her reasons always make me admire :)

15. aquacarmenita

aquacarmenita Member

shes not that good but shes trying

16. MIP

MIP Member

but she kind of like key person, link those bro & sis together

17. Billjai

Billjai Member

:( She is nice dont hate her ^_^;;;

18. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

I dont i think she is like a must have character in this series
    or else it would be a crap series

19. freeversez

freeversez Member

lolx, i think that just makes her character realistic.. =p

20. Quick Hunting

Quick Hunting Member

she always plays like she got all the reason and answers to family problems.