Who lives in Hong Kong now?

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by pcloadletter1, Mar 1, 2008.

1. lol i went to hong kong for vacation and i was walking the streets at night and some girl hostess tried to persuade me to go into the club but i was with my parents so i declined =[ hahahaha

anyways, yeah it would be awesome to live there i would believe but i hear it is expensive like no other!

2. Dark-X

Dark-X Member

Lol yes i think that way too. Most people i saw tend to walk so slow that i would think they're half asleep.

Well back on topic. I've never went out of the country before, but China sounds like heaven to me. =)
    Fast walking people, bakeries everywhere, and nice train stations (the ones in my city are poorly taken cared of and they're increasing fare prices). Would like to visit there one day in my life.

3. bearduck314

bearduck314 Well-Known Member

I don't live in HK . but i visited a couple of time , it was great .

4. Suiko

Suiko Well-Known Member

I really love HK. I was there like a month ago and I'm totally in love with the place. I can;t wait to go again.

5. an0nymous

an0nymous Well-Known Member

too much ppls. nothing like AUST

6. metzo

metzo Well-Known Member

i living in hk =D its really really really fun place to live in as everything is uptodate always! but very stressful and demanding...and summer sucks bad its humid hot!

AND THE HK DOLLAR IS LOWER THAN THE CHIINESE DOLLAR NOW FUCK!!!! guanzhou + shengzhen dont accept hkd no more, make a lot of people sad =|

and yeah if u walk slow in hk u get told off, its a fact (im one of those many ppl who tells slow ppl off) + u get stared at and called a retard for wearing a t-shiirt on a 17-19 degrees celcius day! since everyone has scarves and big ass jackets

7. bbes

bbes Incredible

17-19 degrees celsius is quite warm though, its not that cold unless u have a lot of wind though i would prob wear more than just a t-shirt, perhaps a top but not a jacket or scarf lol.

8. neko-pochi

neko-pochi Well-Known Member

Seriously, I was in HK last november. I think it was about 15 celsius and my mom's friend daughter was complaining how cold it was. How she was gonna die of cold... >_>; she had like 3-4 layers of clothings. I was just wearing a tshirt + a zipped hoodie..... :/

9. little_toe

little_toe Member

Heard the food price in HK gone up, but still a good place to be, for food and stuff.

10. metzo

metzo Well-Known Member

prices for everything going up =| not jus food...but not like it matters for u ppl with overseas currencies XP since everything is still considered cheap wenu convert HKD => ur currency

11. bbes

bbes Incredible

hasn't everything gone up everywhere, besides infation always occurs. but its still cheaper unless ur going to china where it should be cheaper there.

12. Hustler

Hustler Well-Known Member

My father live in hongkong since 30 years. He told me that Hong Kong is very beautiful but there are many peoples. So some time its creating problem to live there, Things are little expensive, But because of old UK. The HongKong is still very beautiful, Good places and many more. In short word I just listen this all from my father So i'm not sure.

13. Seijai7872

Seijai7872 Member

The last time I went to HK was 2 years ago during the summer. It was hot as hell and you could literally feel the air pressing down against you due to the pollution. But in general, I love HK cause there are so many pretty girls there ^_^. In Hawaii, the canto girls don't look that pretty, but in HK there are so many hot ones!

What amazed me was the size of their malls. They even had a five story mall under one of their buildings. Maybe I thought it seemed big because Hawaii is so tiny ><

14. keldjura

keldjura New Member

kind of the opposite
    I was born in Australia, grew up in Hong Kong, and now I'm here for my undergrad in Boston.
    awesome story eh?

15. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye it is very humid and therefore u can feel the air pressing down cos of the pollution which u don't get elsewhere. it makes it hotter and makes u sweat easily though i somehow didn't seem to have that a great problem with it. also, i agree, their malls are crazy in terms of they may not be big in terms of space but they have loads of floors which make it prob just as large as a usual shopping mall in the UK which is only two floors but uses a lot more space.

16. zita3000

zita3000 Active Member

i used to live in HK.
    i moved when i was 6. ><

17. altima168

altima168 Active Member

Born in New York and have been travelling back and forth a lot... can't seem to get away from not going back to New York tho...

18. Alienwork

Alienwork Active Member

i never wish for live in hk but i will like to knew some hk girls..

19. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

if i had some family there i would ><

20. raseberry

raseberry Active Member

I soooo want to live in HK~ They close their store very late so you can shop shop shop :D
    All my family is at hk T___T