Who would you rather see Bosco with? Bernice or Shirley

Discussion in 'Devil's Disciples - 強劒' started by tis me, Mar 20, 2007.

1. neverleavename

neverleavename New Member

i agree

yeh i think bernice and bosco were a better couple, just better chemistry

2. ibabyloveee

ibabyloveee Member

i rather see him lelia tong. but as for this show.. berniceeee =)

3. lestergoh

lestergoh Member

so sad i have to find out the ending this way cos i cant seem to dl epi20.. kinda sad bosco is with that shirley.. would prefer with bernice who is way smoking hotter than shirley.. lol

4. loztxoul

loztxoul Well-Known Member

i want to see bosco with shirley seems like they have a history together.

5. misenlai

misenlai Well-Known Member

just my personal opinion, bernice is a lot hotter... I'd rather bernice and boscoo. There were no need for Shirley to do what she did.

6. bella530

bella530 New Member

i would agree that i prefer Bernice's character with Bosco's character BUT before watching the series, i thought it was an odd pairing...Kevin + Sharon and Bosco + Bernice?! I think it woulda been more compatible seeing Kevin with Bernice and Bosco with Sharon. Tho Bernice is in her late 20's she does look a lot old (more mature) than Bosco.

7. yoyolib

yoyolib Member

BERNICE!!!

you don't voluntary sleep with a guy for "saving someone" they could have PRETENED to right? but no, she had to get right down to it.
    "well i can't save your sister, so i guess i'll rape you"

8. Tsunamiix

Tsunamiix Member

who's who? I pick da... tea girl

9. bennyph

bennyph New Member

2B together ^+^

10. shuet_ying

shuet_ying Member

I prefer shirley... only becasue i'm not too kneen on bernice

11. chocolatecherries

chocolatecherries New Member

I prefer Bosco with Shirley.

12. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

bosco with bernice is much better. shirley steals too much of the spotlight. i do not know why tvb chooses shirley to act. she is a bad actor.

13. smartiesmilk

smartiesmilk Member

i would choose bernice too, i guess it's because the chemistry is greater than with shirley.

14. Kazzaff

Kazzaff Active Member

I would say, Bosco with Bernice look better in this story. Maybe both of them got a good kung fu and character.

15. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Bernice put on weight so maybe that's why she doesn't look that matching with bosco... but anyway, seriously this they should haf ended up together coz it is lame that bosco's character can fall for shirley's and forgetting bernice so fast.
    Besides, i really don't get the point of shirley sleeping with bosco to 'help' him? I mean, she could haf 'pretended' to haf slept with him and told her tribe that they did so instead of really having to do it right?
    And then in the end, shirley's character should just tell bosco the truth, that they did not actually sleep together, so bosco can be rid of his 'responsibility' towards her and goes back to bernice, and shirley goes back to her peaceful little tribe. Happy ending :p Oh well, the DD ending totally sucked.

16. anny430

anny430 Active Member

i would prefer bosco ending up with bernice i like their chemistry more hehee

17. lollipop5738

lollipop5738 Active Member

yeaH agree! DD's ending sux...!bosco should be paired up with bernice!!

18. hanhwa

hanhwa Banned

obviously bernice

19. IamPP

IamPP Well-Known Member

Bernice! He liked Bernice!

20. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I agree with what seems like 99% of the members here that Bosco should have ended up w/ Bernice...I mean for most of the show, we see the relationship building of Bosco and Bernice then all of the sudden in the end, Shirley comes into the picture and...Can't talk about the ending of DD, still makes me mad at how bad the ending was