Who's been to Vietnam? Relate ur experiences!

Discussion in 'Vietnamese Chat' started by Myolie88, Dec 5, 2005.

1. KrossX

KrossX Member

the nightlife in hochiminh city is freaking awsome.

2. xenon

xenon Member

my parents originated from vietnam and i love to go and visit. it looks so busy and crowded on tv.

3. khoallister

khoallister Member

i've never been to vietnam. i'm too poor :( i would love to go though

4. dannyt619

dannyt619 Member

i just went back to vietnam this winter so fun...

5. zzboizz

zzboizz Active Member

good or bad ????... depend on u

6. splbrt0303

splbrt0303 Member

Yes, Vietnam is boring if you don't know your ways around. But the foods are good and very cheap. Also, I heard they have a lot of undercover cops on the streets to make sure tourists are safe. Tourism is big business and they don't want to loose all that money.

7. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

i've been to vietnam once.. which was 2 years ago..

b4 we left me, my parents, aunts, uncle, n bro all took shots and everything just incase so we cant catch diseases

right when we got off the plane n went to eat, the first bit i swallowed... i SWEAR TO GOD i was dyin! i had the WORST stomach ach in the history of them!! but it wasnt just me my bro was flippin out too! n it was only rice! lucky it settled down after like 5mins of crazy pain.. sad 4 my bro he was still dying..

the weather was really realy hot considering i'm from NY so i'm use to the cold.

it was pretty fun overall, but my bro had way much more fun than me in the fact that my "guy" cuz would take him everywhere w/ his -scooter but i was stuck home w/ my mom.. all i mostly did was go to those shop places, eating.. or at a salon getting my hair did..

oh yea.. my bro was at the horse track thingy w/ my cuz (i wasnt there) n he purposly put his wallet viewable for others to see if any1 would steal it, (obviously he took all the $$ out) but no1 stole it so that was cool i guess, cuz we always thought that the ppl would steal, i mean our relatives over there warned us about it, like when i had my purse n everything, they got me soo worried cuz they say ppl just jump out of no where n steal it off.. n i brought like my fav purse so i didnt want it to get stolen so i was holding so tight on it ^^ but in the end i realize that i didnt realy have to worry:D

8. vene

vene Well-Known Member

help! I want to download chinese music in the forum, but i didn't know how? Can some nice bro help me! Thanksssssssssss brooooooooooooooo!

9. Hiryuu

Hiryuu Member

I went to Vietnam about 10 years ago, but I don't remember much since I was only 7. The beach was pretty cool and the things you could buy were really cheap. Especially Pho. :D

10. thienvy2001

thienvy2001 Member

I've been there 18 years,ask me if you want

11. shadowman

shadowman Member

nah...u heard its all wrong.....i had been in VietNam last year and i had so much fun .....i only planned to stay for a month....instead i stay for 5 months and didnt want to go back......well just being who u are.....nothing to worry about....and have a great time there :)

12. himyfamily

himyfamily Member

Just a suggestion .. dont wonder around after 11 if ur not riding or driving ...

13. twinkle_star

twinkle_star Member

i been to vietnam. it's okay, kind of dusty to me. I hate crossing the streets, so scary they cars just zoom past you, cars/bikes/motercycle all on the same road. I like vietnam cause everythings so cheap & you get to visit your family but besides that i really didn't like the experience.

14. a&d

a&d Active Member

as an Vietnamese, I'm sure that Vietnam has a lot of beautiful sightseeings, so when you come to VN, i think you should visit them.You will see a lot of motobile in VN.Welcome to VN!!

15. wu_li_zhong

wu_li_zhong Member

Oh! I'm missing VN so Much now!

16. TW1NKLE

TW1NKLE New Member

I've been back there a couple times since I was little. I always have a blast whenever I'm there, aside for somedays. But nothingless, I still enjoyed my stay. Everytime I have to come back here, I never wanna leave! I like how the living style is, It's just the dirty polluted air, washroom and what-not that I don't quite enjoy. I've actally had thoughts of moving there to live for six months but.... I do however have family here. Though the idea is still under debation. ---- I don't know about anybody else, but I love it there. Most of my friends hate it. Perhaps, they're not at the right place, hanging with the right people -- or simply not use to it. But if you've got the money for it, doesn't hurt to explore and travel around.

17. a&d

a&d Active Member

I'm living in VN now. Which place would you like to visit? Big cities or just some beautiful sight in VN?

18. thienthanlebong

thienthanlebong New Member

show some vietnamese pretty gurl........

[​IMG]
    An
    [​IMG]
    Lylan
    [​IMG]
    quynh`

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cute

19. AnuHqaddict

AnuHqaddict New Member

I been there , its fun and cool and all cuz its like my home country , but chances are like many other viet thats been there, it was probably to take care of business like money loans and everything else, ....so my experience wasnt too great, but I actually like all the havoc of the city side of vietnam,...and if you ever have to visit anyplace in Vn, def. my hometown HUE!...its really beautiful countryside there.

20. puccaluv83

puccaluv83 Active Member

hehe i lived there for like 10 yrs.. well b4 wheni live hter i dun think is that dangerous.. but yah i do hera those study but my frien djust went back lately they said the secrurity is better now buts till dun try to wear too much jewlery