Who's gonna end up with ah fa?

Discussion in 'Grace Under Fire - 女拳' started by puppyangel18, Mar 21, 2011.

1. puppyangel18

puppyangel18 Member

Does anyone know yet? I am hoping it's Bosco.

ON the ending credits it shows Bosco give Fala a ring. But like the preview of episode 19 is like Bosco likes Liu Xuan? Does that mean that Bosco and Fala will be together in the end?

#1 puppyangel18, Mar 21, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Seeing from the opening theme (which i never pay attension to).. i think she goes with different people.. and one of them is Bosco.

So maybe it is bosco?

3. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

i think its Bosco too

4. tingting87

tingting87 Member

i don't want to spoil things but it is bosco she ends up with

5. puppyangel18

puppyangel18 Member

Yay!! Thanks!! I love them together!!!

6. jyephun89

jyephun89 New Member

7. walter8299

walter8299 Well-Known Member

I am guessing Ken Ma ends up with "tong chung ban" daughter. So he can get powerful and revenge on those who has look down on him.

8. highflyer33

highflyer33 Member

That'll be awesome! Where did you read that? I've been trying to find info about that.

9. puppyangel18

puppyangel18 Member

I can't believe Ah Lung said that to Ah Fa in episode 28 but like TVB doesn't usually give the nice happy ending sometimes... Well thats what I think. I hope they end up being together that guy Edwin plays should just die, so Fa and Lung can be together!

10. This was stupid considering Ah Lung liked Gui Lan.. but only reason he couldn't be with her is cause she married Wong Fei Hung.. which that in and of itself is ridiculous in the first place. Just because the Japanese guy is acting shady now, they decided to put Ah Fa with Ah Lung..

11. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ & thats why you think Grace Under Fire is getting stupid ? :p ~~

12. no just everything about it.. n how the characters turned out..

13. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

^ Mok Kwai Lan marrying Wong Fei Hong is pretty much the only part that's historical truth in this drama lol.

Yah, Ah Long ends up with Ah Fa which is pretty forced too when he was so in love with Kwai Lan...

14. puppyangel18

puppyangel18 Member

But he finally noticed how much Ah Fa cared about him. He understood that he was better off letting Kwai Lan go because she likes Wong Fey Hong.

15. iluvasiandrama

iluvasiandrama New Member

I'm on episode 25 and I really wanted Lung and Kwai-Lan to end up together. Fa is too selfish and Lung liked Kwai-Lan first. Fa should be with someone older or rich.

16. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

you know... I always wondered how PA could have so many active users and so few posters in the regular forum...

This is the first time I've ever visited the drama subforums and now I realize this is where all those people have been hiding :p

-lol

17. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

these subforums aren't really that active -.- only a few regulars post here lol

18. lol place for the leechers to unwind..