Why are you religious?

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by lahn doe, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

if it wasn't for alchemy we wouldn't have FMA

2. Awareness

Awareness Active Member

For you God made it especially just really good, to let your molecules go in.
    In a intelligent way it is just too much for us.
    To get the population growing are "little accidents" the only way.
    It is always of course the highest procentage.

It's too bad that some can only see for example with eating mushrooms, only idiots take drugs.

Protons neurons, electrons just popped OUT OF nowhere.
    And that is a fact.

What kind of boundaries did you put around the universes?
    A wall or ball of hard dried shit(as in toilet)?

Magic for myself is life and every single little aspect of it.

3. Nice song.

I still don't know what the hell you're talking about. Either stop your poetry and speak english properly, or ask God to teach english to you.

Second, Protons, neurons, electrons don't "pop" out of nowhere. That is not a fact. That's delusional. Even an 8 year old knows that. Go back to grade school and learn some basic science about matter, and how the universe was created.

Third, what the hell are you talking about, walls or boundaries put around the universe... a ball of shit? You must have just released a big one.

Fourth, learn english instead of using Google Translate.

4. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

Verlof enkel het

5. Awareness

Awareness Active Member

Why agressive if you do not know what I am talking about.

You would like a factory that makes the building stones of a molecule would'nt you. Something like a Willy Wonka factory.

Even electrons and protons are just a theoretical deduction.

This I have to save , and it sounds so cute, especially
    I release big ones alright, but do not be around when i do it. But comment my blog if you can. Where I talk about "living in a box".!

Where does this agressiveness come from? Or is this your intelligence?

6. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

Awareness... things don't just magically appear from nothing. Granted, scientific knowledge on the issue is based mostly on theory, as no one was around hundreds of billions of years ago, but there have been enough empirical studies into particle theory and quantum physics for us to make some postulations about the origins of matter.

Here is a succinct summary of the origin of matter:

The real question isn't about the existence of matter and antimatter... rather it is the origin of energy. The question of where all the energy it took to create the universe initially is one that I'm not sure there is an answer for. If you want to attribute that to God, then go ahead... we may never know the answer to this question.

I don't mind people believing in God when there are no concrete answers to real world questions, but I can't stand ignorant people like yourself who just attribute shit to being, "Magic" when there are people who spend their entire lives experimenting and questioning the origins of the universe using logic and scientific methodology.

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

this thread is going nowhere.... how can "I would like to know the reasons why you are in your religion." turn into molecules and magic?

8. Awareness

Awareness Active Member

Sorry to say Fearless FX, but that is just too fast said.

You BELIEVE in a beginning and an end, which is more proposterous.

9. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

[​IMG]

I should have remembered, "You can't reason someone out of a position that they didn't use reason to get themselves into."

10. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

and with that, we can get back on topic!!

11. Awareness

Awareness Active Member

It is real sad and ignorant Fearless to deny your soul just for your the sake of your reasoning brain.

Science can not and of course will not have it both ways.

Say you are in the Enterprize, how far do you think you have to travel to find at last your precious wall ?

Science desperately wants a wall, but ignoring the nothingness on the other side, also denying his soul for a mere piece of brain.

And you ask why people have a religion.

Do you have a soul Bulla, or have you traded it in for a horny speaking TomTom?

I bet you have the urge to kiss and LICK the shiny lacquer of your car, and maybe even want to stick your d..k in the tail pipe.

12. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Multi quote to keep em together. Else next time they get dusted.

13. superviper

superviper Well-Known Member

It is because it will make you a better person also it's a guideline.

14. Haha interesting thread.

Religion is cool and all until it starts stepping on other people's foot. How many conflicts have broke out because of religion? Oh, my god is better than your god, or my allah is better than your allah. I couldn't care less about people having relationships with Jesus Christ or Muhammad or who ever. But don't be knocking on people's door saying if you don't believe in this shit, you're going to an inferno place. I'm glad that slowly people are coming out as atheists, because it is better for the survival of the human race.

15. LMAO, true story.