Why do Chinese people have to take advantage of everything!

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by MrCooperS, Mar 21, 2011.

1. reno

reno Well-Known Member

did u see the article where the guy lined up 1 week in advance before the release of the ipad?
    he wasn't even chinese (doubt any of them would bother to line up for 1 week)

that's dedication =D

people will use their connections anyway they can to their advantage... normal part of life
    nothing is fair

2. Thats how it goes. Its all about the $$$ =)

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

As long as the law allow them to do it, it's fair game. There are high demands for them in Asia and it won't be available over there for months and people always want the latest things. They can sell for a really good price off them.

A lot of other people line up for days to get the ipad too, not just Asians and if those other people can't get it than too bad, first come first serve. And I don't see why you seem so pissed off about it? Stop being so prejudice against Chinese for out smarting the system. Those losers who complains can wait a few more days till the stores resupply.

4. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Or why even bother getting it at the first day, wait til the queue is down then get it :trollface:

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Fuk me animated avy is making me lag

6. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ Especially when I go on PA on my phone...

7. PROTIP: Go to UserCP, go to edit options, and deselect "show avatar" and "show signature".

Saves you the lag and saves you the NSFW lol

8. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ is that why you dun even have an avy nows..??..-huh

9. Nah, I don't have an avvy because that avvy got old, and I couldn't find any epic avvies to replace it with.

Also, big avvies are overplayed, and no avvy is cool -cool2

10. ^ trying to be a trend setter? ;)

Not use hating... it's going to be done.... and I'm sure the Asian population aren't the only ones shipping them overseas....

11. .Cameron

.Cameron Well-Known Member

Thanks for the generalization. :eat:

Anyway, which advantage of the system? They can buy two, so they bought two. Their friends can buy two, so they also bought two. Better luck next time (for the poor materialistic souls that feel cheated out of life) when there's a restock or when a new version of the iWhatever comes out, which might as well be every few days.

+1

12. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I didn't see what was wrong with it. There was no limit and these people lined up just like everyone else so they entitled to purchase one or two or whatever they please. It's wrong to generalize Chinese just because you had come across a few "bad" ones. Frankly, even if these Chinese people actually did purchase to sell oversea, it would have been okay too. They didn't do anything illegal or cheated or what not to others.

#32 negiqboyz, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  13. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

I also see nothing wrong with what they are doing. it's not like they stole it, white, brown and black people have been doing the same thing (eg. game consoles, anything apple related and anything in high demand) and selling the product for a higher price. It's not their fault apple has limited stock or so they say (another way to sucker idiots to buy their over-hyped product) and make people line up for the ipad2, while they are laughing at you for doing so? if they can extra good for them or has it crossed your mind that they getting one for family or friend. I find it such a disgrace that some Chinese people are prejudice to their own.....assuming you're Chinese.