Wii Game Recommendations

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by rsx, Jun 3, 2007.

1. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

What NOT to buy LOL

I guess for a drunkard, anything on a wii with the fancy swingy remote is fun... until he breaks the telly when the remote flies...

2. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

most of the multiplayer games like sports is 10X better when your trashed with your friends....especially tennis.....i think we were all tipping over tryin to hit the ball (took drunk to remember)

3. hiake

LOL, I'd bet, just that I would be too worried for the safety of my telly to enjoy it @_@b

4. tonkachi

^ easy fix...ensure that all members are about 20ft from tele and then turn them around...so they aren't facin the tele and allow carange to begin :)

so i see its bull season for ya hiake :) from matador to embracin the bull

5. hiake

My house don't have 20 feet across :(

LOL, I didn't notice that... perhaps I should switch to another one just so it's not a bull season in hiake's world :p

6. tonkachi

^ 10 is good...just make sure they face wall instead of tele...cuz walls are usually easier to fix hahahaha....and if they hit it they'll knock themselves out :)

hehehehe....bulls are cool nothin wrong wit them...cept when they angry and chassin after u :)...all this avatar talk makes me want to change mines....

7. hiake

LOL, go get another cool car avvy ;)

I guess... but then I got bunch of pictures on the walls which is kind of difficult to fix...

8. tonkachi

ok...somethin more attainable...other car was just a little hard to get.....maybe when i strike gold i'll get one :)

in a few months when they release smash bros that would be a game to get

9. Bergy86

Bergy86 Member

Mario Party 8, Mario Kart Wii, Deca Sports 1 & 2, Super Mario Galaxy, haha too many to recommend!! super smash bros brawl as well, hahahaaa!!!