Wii or XBOX 360

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by devilaa, Dec 12, 2006.

1. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

-rotfl Wii is more affordable yes. Cheap. I think not. I don't know about you, but I don't go around spending $250+ everyday. That $250 is just for the basic system, $60 per extra remote (w/ nunchuck), and $50.00 per game (it's the price most last gen console games were), so I don't know why you think it's "cheap" just because other gaming consoles cost more...

I've played the 360, I've played the Wii. I'm sold on the Wii because it's much more group oriented fun. There's always people around at my place which will make the Wii that much more entertaining. Someone got a Wii for xmas, the entire family were playing golfing and bowling on the Wii against each other and EVERYONE thought it was fun.

It's obviously not as powerful as the other consoles, so if serious visuals is your style and prefer the good o button mashing, I would seriously recommend you to the other consoles. I've heard too many complains about the graphics not being good enough and the controls aren't intuitive enough.

2. samchen

samchen Well-Known Member

STOP SAYING WII is for cheaP people man ¬__¬ its really annoying.
    hoW is Wii for cheap people teLL me , coz of the PRICE, u guys realLY dnt understand nintendo's marketing strategy do you. Wii is KNOWN as the FamILY console, meaning u are SUPPOSE to have it for all the familY. So the console is £180 a controller is £35 and the nunchucks are 15 to 18 each. for every thing of the FAMILY console £339. so DOnt insult nintendo for being called the CHEAP console.

3. 360 = hardcore gamers
    wii = fun gamers :p

so gimme 360 plx ^^

4. wongv78

wongv78 Well-Known Member

neither, i am putting all my eggs in the PS3 basket

5. qme988

qme988 Member

i'll take a Wii home better than xbox

6. Battousai23

Battousai23 Member

Hmmm... I prefer the Wii but Xbox 360 is pretty damn good

7. ann13ch3n

ann13ch3n Member

wii all the way!!! common motion sensor? it doesnt get any better than that!!!

8. ngoc_ngoc

ngoc_ngoc Member

anyone here a ps3 lover instead??

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i thought i was gonna regret getting 360 cause there wasn't wii in stores..but now im happy with 360 =)

10. n4mele5s

n4mele5s Well-Known Member

lol i heard wii was pretty good

11. m-flo

m-flo Member

i had to line up overnite at bestbuy for wii 2 weeks ago, but its worth it:D

12. primal_phil

primal_phil Member

Sup,

Right now if you had to chose between the WII and the PS3...go for the WII, more fun games basically and it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg lol..... or do like me if you are a freak of video games get the WII, Ps3 and 360 lol.

13. alexify

alexify Member

the wii isnt a great investment right now, only worthwhile game is zelda

14. Usagikun

Usagikun New Member

I found that the Wii works more as a party console when you have bunch of friends round and most of the Wii games points towards that. Even with that many games on the 360, I've only really sat down playing a small handful on the 360, the last thing I remember playing was Gears of War and Dead Rising.

15. sillycow

sillycow Member

ofcos wii
    its so fun!! =)

everyone should get one^^

16. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

Wii of course. Cause it looks so much cooler and not as expensive as Xbox I guess.

17. Sherman

Sherman Member

xbox 360

18. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Not huge on MS nor Xbox, so Wii for mii ;)
    Plus, I'll be waiting for the next Zelda... Twilight Princess is like THE BEST Zelda.

19. michael8080

michael8080 Well-Known Member

definately a wii.. it will be a good bargain :D plus u download and play those good old nintendo games :D

20. dvd

dvd Well-Known Member

xbox better games but I would rather choose ps3