Wii or XBOX 360

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by devilaa, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Wabble

Wabble Member

ionno both hav their goods/bads.......if i could get one and it was either these two i would get 360 jus cuz the game genres are more of mai fav

2. chabunky2000

chabunky2000 Well-Known Member

xbox 360 is better!

3. Dickson826

Dickson826 Member

I think Nintendo Wii is better, even though I don't really like Nintendo due to the fact that they realise new consoles quickly, making the old one old and not realising new games for the previous one. But Nintendo Wii has a different playing style than the previous one, so it's kind of better and more advanced than X Box.

4. Renagade

Renagade Member

wii is way better than xbox, more involvement and online community

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

xbox don't got online community? get ur facts straight.....dammit u ppl can't get real involvment so u turn to ur wii's lol

6. you can't do whipping actions with the 360 controller tho... *whipishhhhhh*

7. Reaper113

Reaper113 Member

Know why they added the 360 in X-box 360.....cause when you turn it 360 degrees it ends up where it started. Like honestly imo other then some major spec increases then 360 doesn't add anything new on the table other then a normal 2nd gen system. I mean there isn't much unique aspect that i have seen in it. But on the other hand the Wii has added in something that we have NOT seen in a home system AKA motion sensor controllers (very well designed ones at that *cough* gay ps3 motion sensor *cough*). So in terms of power i'm sure the 360 probably beats the wii, but in terms of inovation and being able to meet the 3rd generation console standard i believe the Wii is much better.