Wii vs PS3 vs XBOX 360

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Kaitou_Kid, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Crystal84

Crystal84 Well-Known Member

I think the 360 is the best console on the market at the moment, it offers a great range of games and the price is lower than the one for the PS3. I owend a 360 before but sold it because i didn´t have time to play. Now I regret it, there so many nice games out now and HD TVs are affordable. When I bought the 360 it was around 550Euro, so there was no spare money to buy an additional HD TV for it. Now the prices of HD TV are like for better normal TVs. =(

2. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

i dont know why.. but i kinda hate xbox360.. espeically halo 3..

3. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

^ Is it cause Halo 3 is so popular? :p
    You mean use my Mass Effect money? Pfft you wish :p

4. I KNOW WHY!!!!!!! UR A FANBOY!!!!!!!!!! your emotions are natural.

lol

5. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I lol'd

Curse you fanboys!

6. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Well-Known Member

so khaotic is a 360 fan boy=.= he will say many things against the ps3=3=
    actually master g try check on the sales nowadays..
    wii is the first ps3 the second and 360 the third=.=
    it is true in HK and UK
    i don't know know about other countries..
    OOPS sorry also for japan it is true..

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

the fanboyism just goes on and one hahaha....anyways call me a fanboy now cause i hate all the next-gen consoles as i have none lmao...

8. Sephiroth

i don't realli care about being a fansboy or not=3=
    cuz the fact is...i am a ps3 owner so i will support sth i have and i like=3=
    and i hate ms so i will say things about the 360
    =D this is life!

9. in response to me calling you a fanboy at an earlier time you said:

rite.. so u have BOTH consoles... now u say:

so that indicates that u DONt own a xbox as u hate it.

Plzz explain..... hehe :p

10. Sephiroth

well i still own it but...i will take that as no longer playing it=3= cuz>red rings of death

11. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

any1 playing NHL 08??? on 360

12. BOOOOOOO ur a sony fanboy who hates xbox yet you have one in your house, you hate it cus it died on you lolz, your hate for it shows you have deep feelings for it in reality. as a fanboy your a traitor to Sony and a racist. ROFL :)

13. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Like what? I say negative things about all consoles. You on the other hand only say good things about the PS3.

BTW I hate Sony with a passion, but I still stated the advantages to the PS3. and you can just send your xbox in for repair <_<

@your comment about the sales.
    http://vgchartz.com/ngwars.php
    http://technabob.com/blog/2006/11/30/wii-xbox-360-ps3-sales-data/
    also
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360#Sales
    compared to
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_3#Sales_and_production_costs

Besides sales don't matter at all, its the quality your getting for your money that matters. A year ago I would've said avoid the PS3 at all costs, but now they're starting to slowly pick things up and its no longer considered (by me) an avoided console. But I would still suggest that people wait till next year to get one. After some good games have released.

#33 khaotic, Oct 31, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2007
  14. gengwank

gengwank Well-Known Member

ive gotta admit i used to be a sony fan boy and hated ms with a passion, but since the 360 and its quality games came out i think i'm starting to become a bit more neutral. i feel like a traitor-_-

and i totally can't believe Naruto is going to x360 instead of the ps3! whats wif that?! even the jap's r jumping ships to the 360! (although the game is made my the americans)

15. burnburn

burnburn Well-Known Member

Sales figures aside, the popularity of a console depends on it's exclusive titles.
    To me, as always, I enjoy the exclusiveness of playing the FF series and MGS series on the Playstation platform. I'm yet to get a PS3, but when those games are out, I'll definitely get one.

I already have a Wii, lined up at midnight for it, it's a great party system. But I don't really turn it on when I'm alone.

As for the XBOX360... well, I'm sort of biased against Microsoft.... I use a Mac. So... hhmmm... Halo 3 looks good... but as for other exclusive titles? Eerrr...

16. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Other exclusives you say? Mass Effect, Bioshock, Blue Dragon, Halo Wars, Beautiful Katamari, and Gears of War to name a few.

But ya PS3 exclusives are good. The only reason I keep telling people not to buy a PS3 yet is because most of those games have not yet released.

17. Sephiroth

um
    there is one more reason
    i am sure ..SONY will release a PS3 MGS BOX SET and FF7 BoxSet
    maybe FF13 Boxset blah blah
    those limited editions stuff

18. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Limited editions? Xbox has those to and I really don't care about them. I don't see how it will be a big factor.

19. Sephiroth

well for the MGS fans and the FF fans they are big factors=3=

20. bambambob2

bambambob2 Active Member

Ps3 will soon have good games