Wii vs PS3 vs XBOX 360

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Kaitou_Kid, Oct 27, 2007.

1. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I still don't see how its effective. Those people will buy it anyways.

2. envoytheguy

envoytheguy Well-Known Member

I have both the Wii and PS3....I think they're both worth it.
    The Wii is good for parties but the PS3 has the raw power for realistic games and many many features. A bit expensive though...(the PS3)

The games for the PS3 suit my tastes more than the games for Wii....

As for the X360, its got a great library of games I want but the reliability problem is stopping me from buying it.

All three have their pros and cons. I think the PS3 is no. 1. It still has a lot of potential.

3. Archmagus

Archmagus Active Member

I never owned a console before, but I tried the wii and then went out to buy one. It's alot of fun and the new way of playing games. PS3 and 360 is not even in my mind about buying. If I want to sit around and play games I do on the computer.

4. ^ Booooo pc fanboy

5. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Lol I think he meant he preferred the Wii cause it forces you to move for most of their games, while PS3 and 360 make you sit. So he was trying to say if he wanted to just sit around while playing games than he might as well go to his PC

I think......

Anyways why hasn't a mod merged the 2 console threads yet -shock

6. huynh.aaron

huynh.aaron Member

360! Most of the games appeal to me...
    Wii has no games that even remotely interest me, waiting for Smash Bros
    PS3 needs some better games, the price doesn't justify it -_-

7. retsgawk

retsgawk Member

wii is too different. it will win out

8. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I don't think Nintendo can ever lose or win. I know they have the most sales, but they're so different from the other 2. Nintendo is just Nintendo. It will never die no matter what they do.

And omg 1000 points to 360, mass effect owns.

9. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

OP, if you haven't decide yet, get a wii. i bought the one with sports package a couple of months ago and has not regretted yet. have not bought extra games either. but then, i don't play as much ... have a job, life and World of warcraft! hehe .. just play it with my friends when they are at my place.

10. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye i agree, if u want to have fun with friends and u don't always play on consoles, the wii is the best as its great fun with friends and u don't need many games on it and it is the cheapest console. otherwise getting the other 2 is a waste cos u won't play it often and the graphics may be better but there aren't any brill games on it yet that would persuade me to buy it. also the wii helps u to keep active whereas the other 2 don't lol. apparently the average person burns off 115 calories after 15 mins on wii sport.

11. unleash drag0n

unleash drag0n Active Member

in my opinion ps3 i think its the best...wii its okay too. i like both actually lols

12. WILLard

WILLard Well-Known Member

i've always been a playstation guy. the wii is a fun system and also the new zelda game looks really good. the 360, i've never liked the xbox but i have to say that i wish some xbox games came out for the ps3 too like ninja gaiden.

13. Calvin Tsan

Calvin Tsan Well-Known Member

the new need for speed game will be released in the UK tomorrow :D which console will it be best on? because i'm thinking of rather the xbox360 or ps3

14. YamslaYer

YamslaYer New Member

I can pretty much say that all three console sucks because Computer is better! lol-tongue2
    but Wii and Xbox360 are the top dogs right now and PS3 is still dead

Wii i get tired after a while but new games are always welcome like Mario Kart Nights, and Brawl
    Xbox360 Halo3!!! and also Gears of War!!! for now
    PS3 might just sit in the side until Metal Gear Solid 4 or FFXIII

15. tiffer858

tiffer858 Well-Known Member

all the consoles have there good and bad qualities

16. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Well good news for you then. A remake of Ninja Gaiden was released a while ago for the PS3. Its called Ninja Gaiden Sigma
    Lol I don't think there will be a difference.....

17. lawltank

lawltank Well-Known Member

Which one has the most sales atm? I heard it was the Wii...pretty surprised by this because I woulda thought the 360 would be on top...

But yeah...grats to Nintendo. No wonder my dad recently got a Wii, and he doesn't even like games. O.O

18. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

get so many of these questions.. answers all the same.
    it really depends on you and what you like. For instance, if you want the best looking graphics and a 'ps' fan, dont mind paying a little more, get the ps3.
    If you like family fun, fun fun fun, different range of games compared to those of xbox and ps3 get the Wii. ..:p

Xbox 360 is just .. kind of in between and i would get it just for specific games(that are not on other platforms) such as halo.

19. dickson

dickson Well-Known Member

PS3 - good graphics
    360 - good gaming
    Wii - the motion sensings

20. Snowman

Snowman Member

x-Box...end of story