Wii vs PS3 vs XBOX 360

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Kaitou_Kid, Oct 27, 2007.

1. iL0ST

iL0ST Member

I still playing my friend xBox 360, while waiting for my PS3... next stop gone to loan his Wii ... hehe

2. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

They're still sold out at some places. Every time I go to Bestbuy I don't see any Wii's for sales. All of my cousins who own a console have the Wii. Not the PS3 or 360, but the Wii.

3. urstupid1314

urstupid1314 Member

technically i want all of them but i would get a ps3 once more games come out and if ps2 games work with it then i am so getting a ps3 =D

4. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Threads like these are nothing more than bait for a large flame war full of fanboys.

It is almost impossible to compare the systems, considering where they're at now. They all have their own weak points and their strong points that suit different people depending on what they're looking for. In terms of which is the best bang for the buck all depends on what you look for in a gaming console. Some people love sitting through 40 hours of gorgeous cut scenes while others prefer to be entertain. Each system has its drawbacks but excel at their strong points. A more reasonable thread would not be to compare the 3 systems but to discuss which is right for you and why you prefer it over the others.

5. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Well-Known Member

buy the 60GB ps3 all ps2 games are working on it= =

6. jrolo

jrolo New Member

i think it depends on what games you want..i have a wii and ps3 but i cant choose between which system is better since they are different.

the ps3 is also a blu-ray player so thats good

7. azianpride22

azianpride22 Member

wii has the uniqueness which makes it a good console, however xbox 360 and ps3 have the better graphics. If you're a halo fan, then xbox360 is for you. ps3 i think is the best, but has a lack of good games. hopefully, they'll put out some good ones soon.

8. mageu2hell

mageu2hell New Member

Personally, I could care less about the wii. When it first came out all I can see it as was like a ps2 with an eye toy (they had basic "wii sports" on that). I was also never a real fan of XBOX 360 either, it was just unable to compete against the ps2 for me, especially since the Final Fantasys were all for PS2 and the original DDR was also for ps. But right now, I don't really care about the PS3 though their online thing sounds fun (a free version of Sims =D) but I don't plan on getting a PS3 until a Final Fantasy is released with of course the Advent Children graphics =DD. Yeah, quite the bias but that's my standpoint.

9. frostshards

frostshards Well-Known Member

used to own an xbox360, sold it cuz there werent enough rpgs. hate the wii's games and graphics. ps3...too expensive. but if i had to choose between the 3 i would take ps3.

10. 1234566

1234566 Member

PS3 all the way!!!cuz i have one lol

11. Sephiroth

gosh... this post is....

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^ ......SPAM? hahahaha

13. Sephiroth

sth like that= =

14. Video100

Video100 New Member

Depends!

If you want to know which one is the best, well depends...
    The Ps3 however, has high defenition for good graphics, but the price for games and for the console is way too expensive. So are you in the need of graphics or you want to but an affordable console, since it is not worth it. An affordable one and a good playing console is the wii. The wii has a variety of controls for your games, so that it is easier to play the game other than using your control to do the action e.g. shooting, playing tennis.
    The xbox 360, well i always thought it was confusing because of the controls. The buttons and the movements are really confusing unlike th wii and the ps3 where the control ( i mean the accelerating and others) are similar, but the controls.... are really fustrating. Hard to get used to it... since i play other consoles with similar controls. The wii is probably has the most fun, since it has wii sports. You can verse each other wirelessly and have lots of fun. Also those games are cheap and the console.
    I suggest you buy the wii if you want to have more fun, the ps3 if you like really good graphics and the xbox 360 which ..... don't know what to say there....
    So it really varies, the console you want...

15. hbklives4evr44

hbklives4evr44 Active Member

This is my personal rank of the systems:

1.) Wii
    2.) PS3
    3.) XBOX 360

16. jbaprototype

jbaprototype Well-Known Member

wii..bests ps3 and xbox 360..bc its interactive..and their games are fun

17. bchanana

bchanana Well-Known Member

For me, Wii, Xbox 360, then PS3. Wii has more fun games you can play with all of your friends. Xbox 360 I've been addicted to lately because of GH and Rockband, and PS3...NO GOOD GAMES YET! AND SO EXPENSIVE!

18. hoi_lee

hoi_lee Well-Known Member

PS3,Wii and then Xbox 360.

19. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

My 360 died on me too many times. Its the most unstable system; if I had a choice again, I would chose ps3.

20. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Once again I list good games for PS3 that are currently available.

Exclusives:
    Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
    Ratchet and Clank: Future Tools of Destruction
    Heavenly Sword
    Warhawk
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma
    Unreal Tournament 3 (Its on PC now to, and will be on 360 soon, but I thought it was worth a mention)

Multiplatform:
    Assassin's Creed
    Rock Band
    Guitar Hero III
    Call of Duty 4
    The Orange Box (Not 100% sure if its on PS3 yet)
    .Skate
    Oblivion (Old, but A LOT of play time with this game)

Definitely not as many killer titles as the 360, but things are picking up for the PS3.

Lol. Should have been fully aware of what you were getting into with the 360. But I've had some luck. Mine' only broke once, and I think its cause I did something to it, physically... In other words... I sorta of dropped it... lol