Wii vs PS3 vs XBOX 360

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Kaitou_Kid, Oct 27, 2007.

1. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Bose sell overpriced pieces of crap.

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Threads Merged.

3. wha? you finally copped that PS3?? alright now get rock band again! -lol yo whats your name on there.. i'll add you

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

yo wat u saying???? on 350 or ps3???..rockband the only game i play ehh lol..and i dont' play it a lot anymore..to bz...can't get distracteddd

5. the ps3... damn what u doing buying a ps3 when you dont have time to play? lol

6. loung

loung Member

wooo Ps 3 all the way =P

7. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Well-Known Member

hey ECko add me in psn>>KiraYamatoSF

8. michael0904

michael0904 Member

I want a PS3 since most of the highly anticipated games are gonna be coming out for that one such as Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts and others.. maybe i should wait a bit until more games come out first hrmm

9. XDTP

XDTP Well-Known Member

Old PS Trizzle for the Wizzle. The new ps trizzle sucks cuz everything got taken out of it.

10. techdosm

techdosm Member

PS3 - online Blu-Ray player, Entertainment system and best of all, lot's of good games coming soon like FFXIII, MGS4, Resistance 2, Haze, Little Big Planet, GTA IV, KillZone, MotorStorm 2, Resident Evil 5 and Playstation HOME

WII not bad but the graphic too horribles. Lot of fun and entertainment games. Still acceptable

Xbox360 got lot's problem like RROD, Scratches Game Disks and lots more. Forget about it.

11. hagaoxp

hagaoxp Member

nintendo wii is overrated, i don't know if anyone else feels the same way???

12. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Agreed.

As far as cables are concerned, the average user would be fine with the generic brand. A/V enthusiasts will often opt for a more expensive cable that are extremely high end. Often, those cables are hand made with the purest of silver, copper, or gold. Those cables can easily costs $100+ per foot without the connecting ends.

No.

13. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

^^ Haven't really played the wii but if it was overrated I don't think people would still be going crazy for them and lining up at electronic stores at 5 in the morning for nothing. The PS3's and 360's seem to be collecting dust while the wii's fly off the shelves (Although PS3 is starting to gain momentum but it will still never catch up to the Wii).

14. bbes

bbes Incredible

also it would only be overated if the wii costed more but at its current price, i reckon it is rated fine. also it does deliver what u see, the movement of the controller is brill.

15. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

personally i would get bored of the wii after a weekend playing it.... and the gimmick of the wii mote would run out too.

The only thing a wii is good for is if you have many remotes and lots of friends round all the time. As a 1 person console, it would suck and the game selection would too, imo
    If you want a console that immerses you into a game and actually has a lot of depth, i suggest 360 or ps3

16. bbes

bbes Incredible

well there are some gd games on the wii like zelda which will keep u going. but ye the wii is more fun if u have more ppl. i agree that if ur gonna play it by urself then there's no point in getting a wii but if u have a lot of friends over or brothers and sisters then its great fun.

17. ttl

ttl Well-Known Member

wii....best bang for the buck, and its fun to actually move while you play games....no need to sit on the couch all day

18. realazyjai

realazyjai Well-Known Member

I wouldnt get a PS3 until all the hot titles hit the market eg Metal Gear Sold, Final Fantasy, GT etc.

But then again, I've already got one purchased it not long after release. I've also got a Wii and they're both collecting dust.

Wanting to buy a 360, but it'll most likely end up collecting dust aswell.

19. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Wii if you want new generation type of gaming
    PS3 if you need a good Blu-Ray player along with high-def game playing
    360 - Microsoft...enough said.

20. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Contrary to popular belief, you do not always jump around when you're playing the Wii. Most games that require the use of the motion sensors can be done by just sitting down and flicking your wrists in certain motions.
    I disagree. Not enough said.