Wii!

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by nguyendh, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

wii...pft...fuck that

2. michael8080

michael8080 Well-Known Member

can't wait to get one and this will definately burn a hole in my pocket.

3. daveleung685

daveleung685 Member

Yea i cant wait to test out the wii controller never had the chance to play it yet becuz im too focused wit gears of war, lol, that is amazing, anyone that has a 360 should get it. Have to try the wii though, games like zelda and warioware has been on mind for too long lol.

4. GeeMan

GeeMan Member

I'm waiting for green one to come out :p i m being very patient here hehe. OMG that gun attachment thing looks fricken sexy man i never knew about that

5. nuriko001

nuriko001 New Member

its impossible to get one in canada LOL.. unless you line up super early.... I sorta gave up.. but that wii gun looks cool

6. nuriko001

nuriko001 New Member

its impossible to get one in canada LOL.. unless you line up super early.... I sorta gave up.. but that wii gun looks cool

7. scottiewolfe

scottiewolfe Well-Known Member

I got one in Canada on launch day. Didn't have to wait in line either: my gf works at EB Games.

Been enjoying it a lot, although there aren't any new or upcoming games that interest me at the moment. It's very slow to take off.

8. DuchSauce

DuchSauce Well-Known Member

I got my Wii this morning, but I haven't opened it yet, I don't know why, I wasn't that excited about it.

9. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

its a great system you guys should get it... I just got it the other day. Very recommended

10. ironhunter

ironhunter Member

waiting to for Smash to come out

11. misora

misora Member

The Wii itself doesn't really burn a hole in your pocket; it's the additional controllers that does it. And if you want to download and play any of the old-school games through Virtual Console, you'll have to drop even more money for the Classic Controller.

12. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

I thought that most of the virtual console have the option for you to use the Wii-mote (sideways) or the GameCube controller... Not 100% positive though.

13. misora

misora Member

According to Nintendo's website, the Wii-mote does not work with N64 and SNES games, and some Genesis and TurboGrafx-16 games don't work with Wii-mote nor GameCube controller.

14. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

No wonder, all the games I've played so far are 1) not bought by me and 2) from the SNES era. Except for the Wii games of course :p

But at least the classic controller is available... Never see a single Wii mote in any stores =_=b

15. nondieure

nondieure Member

WOW i've never seeen that wii gun before! is it real or is it just for display?!! would it ever come to canada?!

16. the gun will def. come out once there's a shooting game for it.... if they come out with dif. variations for the gun.. i might consider buying it.

17. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

haha.. its a novelty.. just like eyetoy.