Win a CD of your choice!

Discussion in 'Site Info, Rules, Feedback, and Announcements' started by hadouken, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Cathy_Wong

Cathy_Wong Guest

great prizes

2. tofie

tofie Member

hmmm, i think we should have questions around entertainment news in asia to win the CD.

3. hot wings

hot wings Well-Known Member

hows bout like hid a photo in a thread and then then first member that finds the picture wins. they did a similar ting on AF

4. turbogor

turbogor Well-Known Member

where you have to name the country of the place so you can win mroe? haha nah, this forum isnt as filled af yet so itd be too easy =p

5. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

Top 10 reasons for why it's great to be asian. Be creative, funny, whatever. Video, story, photos, greeting cards? :p

Just throwing out ideas.

6. any other ideas?

7. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

How about a "member of the month" sorta thing? First, we'll have a list of nominations, and then we'll all vote for one member of the month. In the end, whoever wins gets the prize.

8. more more more ideas!! =)

9. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

still the fan fix is quiet i say use that for the contest the best creative piece gets the prize

the mods judge the best piece

that will liven things up in that section for a while -lol

10. lol i just removed it.. shall we put it back?

11. LilSweetAngel

LilSweetAngel Member

how about a banner contest for the forum, or design a cd cover contest or something

12. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

since there isnt much replys in the fan fixer, we should promote that
    to promote it, we should use the contest
    for example: create 'something creative' and have a vote, and the winner gets the cd

13. what so did the idea even jump off?? cuz the thread was started like 7 months ago... o_O... LOL.

14. yea seriously we need to get this into action its annoying me -dead

15. lol lets get the contest goin' then. Hell I don't care if the prize is a McDonalds toy, lets just have some kinda contest.. preferably involving art lol.

16. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

you just want free stuff don't u....

17. lol who doesn't, I mean come on now... Hell I'll settle for a box of chocolates or somethin.. even though I don't really eat chocolate.

18. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

who doesnt wnt the free stuff -lol

like look at how many are always viewing the d/l section ahahaha

19. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

free is good..unless ur ass gets a box of expierd chocolate..haaa..n yeah..look at those bastards hit up the dl section....

20. haa does chocolate even get expired?? I'd be hittin' up the dl section if there wasn't stuff I'm already dl'n lol.