Wong he

Discussion in 'Burning Flame III - 烈火雄心III' started by negiqboyz, Jul 7, 2009.

1. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

^lolllll ..

2. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member

eeewww,gross,haha

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Wow, haven't been here for a few days and the thread's already turned 18+

4. occ

occ Well-Known Member

I could be wrong but I thought gay people take turn playing Quarterback and receiver :laugh2::laugh2:

5. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

I never liked his acting. His acting is poor and only fits well with roles that contain rage, anger. Typical stuff.

I just hate him.

But this show is getting so lame !

6. vangirl86

vangirl86 Well-Known Member

OMG he is gay? He does not look gay at all, not that you can tell if one is or not of course.

He used to be one of my favourites. I used to think he is quite cute when I was little too, lol. He also looks very very cool and "ying" in one of his tvb series: Net Deception.

7. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

He's an ok actor, his sexuality makes no difference to me, i watch actors cos there good.

8. negiqboyz

Sorry .. not Wong He can save this trashy series. WTF .. it was episode 5 and everything still go "flashback" .. hate that .. I am stopping there ...

9. nevered liked wong he ...this series has nothing attracting me to it but im just curious at why kevin and wong hei hate each other and i agree the flash backs are bugging me and seems to me they are dragging that part :(

nothing wrong about him being gay :p

10. Aww i lub Wong Hei <3
    But not really likin his character loR....
    Well borrring ><"

11. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Yea, I don't like his character in this series so far, he's so uptight and lame, no where near as good as part 1 and 2.

12. negiqboyz

^ oh wow .. for a moment there .. i thought i was seeing thing .. evil - mui and evil tofu .. are ya'll siblings or what?

13. dieselmy

dieselmy Well-Known Member

ya..i also like his character in part 1 & 2.

Maybe in part 3, the production line want to give some fresh character to him cos part 3 is a new storyline.

14. densha

densha Well-Known Member

wtf hes gay? i thought he has a wife in real life.

15. bryan_eng

bryan_eng Member

His character in this series is really annoying me...
    Taking control and making decisions for everyone...
    He reminds me exactly of my ex-colleague ...
    and ironically, we both aren't best buds anymore because of a similar situation in the series (different views on management)

16. BuckFutter

BuckFutter Member

I liked his character at first, seemed like a cool, laid back kind of person just focused on being a firefighter. Now he seems like a super controlling kind of person that wants everything to go his way and thinks he's always right.

17. kenshin

kenshin Well-Known Member

Wong He's performance in this show is quite good, his stubborn character and 'I always know best' filosofy is really convincing.

18. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Wong He's is a faggot actor. He has no expression and he can't seem to do any other role than being cool, stuck up and mono toned. LOL

Why is this guy still acting in TVB.

19. aznzc

aznzc Member

wong he is pretty good in this series, but i mean, i don't see the connection of how he die in number 2 to number 3. i guess he magically revived o_O

20. BuckFutter

BuckFutter Member

I've never watched any series by him, but I like his character in this series. He's pretty good at playing it. But if he's like this in the other series though, then I guess he's not that good