World of Warcraft!

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by superman411, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Gex

Gex Member

im played on destromath EU server

60 Rogue
    60 Warrior
    60 Mage
    57 Priest

i stopped playing... too timeintensive

2. Fai

Fai Well-Known Member

hahaha..

3. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

this game is alright, i played it, thought it was the same as any other online games. Just play it ot kill off time sometimes

4. tamagodaisuki

watched my friend get addicted to the game: world of warcraft, now he plays on it everyday in order to keep his ranking. too much hassle for me

5. sakdipat

sakdipat Member

never played.... booooo

6. jonyblayze

jonyblayze Active Member

I play on the khadgar server, got a lvl 40 orc hunter and a 35 gnome mage, plus a buncha lil characters. I'd prolly have 3 lvl 60 chars by now if I didn't have a social life/work/school, been playin it whenever I have time to kill since december 2004. its a real fun game, I dun mind payin the $15/mo since its got those casual gamer incentives like the rested exp and bein able to solo a lot of the game. if they didn't have these things I'd prolly be lucky to get a character to lvl 25. I played a lot of other MMO's and this the first one where I didn't absolutely have to be in a group after 15 or so, wasted so much time waiting on groups n such

7. ntung

ntung Member

Good game but cant afford to play it

8. loup

loup Active Member

well the game is now played by over 4 millions ppl around the world. can u imagine how much money they make every month? with the coming expansion they will sell even more accounts.

the subscription isnt too bad. i think it only costs like one movie ticket per month. since most of you here probably dont go to the movies and are bittorrent gurus *cough*, im sure the money saved can afford the game....

9. unixos

unixos Member

it a nice game..but the monthly it too much
    still prefer gw..

10. ug1yu

ug1yu Active Member

This game got too boring so i sold my account 5 months ago for $1400 7 lvl 60 char 4 of them all epics.

11. omfgepoxy

omfgepoxy New Member

I keep myself away from that game. I've seen too many college careers ruined by it; that includes EQ2.

12. clubba

clubba Member

Played it for a year when it first came out. Way too addictive, and take control of your social life. Glad I not playing it anymore, but it was I had a great time then. I might give it another try when the expansion come out the end of the year.

13. loup

loup Active Member

According to the web site MMOGCHART.com, Blizzard's popular World of Warcraft has surpassed all of its MMO rivals in market share. The addictive massively multiplayer online rpg captured a market share of 50.6% recently, topping other games such as Lineage, Runescape, Final Fantasy, and Everquest. World of Warcraft also recently exceeded the subscriptions list last February by acquiring more than six million subscribers.

Source: http://www.neowin.net/index.php?act=view&id=33432

14. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

monthly fee? BOOOOOOOOOOOO

15. yookao

yookao Member

haha i play, if anyone plays on the Balnazzar server, feel free to PM me. I play on the horde side i have a 60 Shaman and a 55 Warlock..

16. nicholas

nicholas Member

anyone play Heaven VS Hell map in warcraft...??

17. n10sityr

n10sityr Member

For the horde!

18. kingsky

kingsky Member

I've been playing it ever since it came out and still soo into this game.... its like drug addiction

19. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

thats how video games are

20. Hiemdall

Hiemdall Member

After reading all this its like im the only one who hasnt played this. maybe i should -rolleyes