World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Wukung, Jan 27, 2008.

1. minivancan

minivancan Well-Known Member

ahaha go to wowfusiononline.com thats where i play my private server well atleast use to now i get to lazy to get on lol

2. cloudmaster88

cloudmaster88 Member

World of War Craft looks like it has potential to be a good MMORPG the only that sucks is that you have to pay for it, you can find billions of good MMORPG's out there that are similar to the world or war craft like Rappelz that are free, so I don't see why wasting your money to play a game like this is worth it, when you can play totally free in other MMORPG's.

3. iisparkii

iisparkii Member

Wow is freaking addicting....i dunno what it is about it lol been on it for a couple years now

4. u4ea

u4ea Member

man...i wouldnt want to get back to it right now. i have already quit that last month. this is addictive and you can never stop when u start paying off the monthly bill. gosh. this will jsut ruin my time.

5. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I don't get why everyone thinks it's SO addicting. I play it, but I don't find it that hard to stop at any given time. =\

6. nuzeto

nuzeto Member

Noone on my server, Skullcrusher, really raids anymore. Eveyone's either collecting gear from arena or biding their time until the expansion, where everyone's rereolling a Deathknight.