Worse and worse

Discussion in 'Super Trio Show 2008 - 獎門人取犀 Game' started by jcy_yan, Apr 21, 2008.

1. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

Is it just me or is this show not funnie anymore?

The guests are pretty weak
    And games are weak tooo

Like Freeze in the last last episode?
    C'mon!

2. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

YEa.I didnt like EPisode 3 as well.Cant they just get TVB artistes?Or some big names....like Leo,Joey,or guests like episode 1?sigh....

3. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Haha, they are still funny but you need to have humour. But when it comes to guests attending the show, they have to have time to be able to join the show.

4. drsnoopy

drsnoopy Well-Known Member

Freeze was okay....

5. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I agree that this season is not as funny anymore. Personally I find the games are weak. But probably it will get better who knows?

6. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

lol, i actually enjoyed when they when to Japan and stuff to test out the games more...lol, silent libraryXD

7. bbes

bbes Incredible

i think its pretty funny but thats my opinion.

8. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

The main point being Freeze, seeing the guests lists, the show will be much more funnier

9. shadowchi

shadowchi ~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~

The last episode (4) was quite funny, Yeah, I skipped to the guess the word part.
    It made me laugh, seeing all those HK celebs trying to speak english :jump:

They should let out that dancing part + that walking over a log part......That isn't funny....-noclue

10. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

I agree this show become really bad.

11. BagGirl

BagGirl Well-Known Member

It's not as good as it used to be but I'm such a fan, I'll still watch it. Have to agree about the guests, they need to get more decent stars on the show.

12. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

well to me i still think its funny;)

13. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye episode 7 was rather gd. i like how they altered the mini games and how they have it in a different setting to keep it interesting.

14. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

the only thing i like is the card kissing thing but i prefer the old games with the ping pong ball

15. jimchen89

jimchen89 Member

i think its very repetitive

16. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

You think so? The changing of games every week seems to spice things up a bit.

17. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

repetitive? I disagree. Every week, they try to bring in a new game and i find it interesting...

18. eps 5 is funny

19. jimchen89

jimchen89 Member

maybe its just me, hopefully they'll come up with something totally different from all other similar game shows

20. Blobbyy

Blobbyy Well-Known Member

its alright.. some games are pretty boring, not funny at all... like the walking massage (rock paper scissor -.-) and the no. of loops u can go around someones body? i dunno, but i dont find it that funny... the rest are alright...