WTF hong yii hair is fake

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by ultim8camper, Sep 4, 2008.

1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

erm is it me or am i the only one who has realized that hong yii hair is fake.... my mum is like an expert on hair she doing courses on it and she said her hair is fake i was like wtf really?? then she said look at how shiney it looks and look at the first couple of ep at her hair when it was like longish/not shiny hair ....erm did any one realized this ...and wtf she has that type of fake hair it looks hideous

2. 低B仔

低B仔 Well-Known Member

lol its so obvious from the beginning its fake, her hair is tied inside you can tell from the back lol

3. ya its obvious...who in their right mind will cut their hair like that? -lol her hair really bothers me. Michelle has nice hair too...well her real hair.

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yeah it's fake, possibly the rich woman cut?

5. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

lools i doubt its a rich womens cut cause its not cut properly .... bits of hair is sticking out in between the eyes loools

6. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

she said that wig is made with REAL hair

what a waste lol.

7. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye i know it was fake ages ago from the beginning, just comparing that to the scenes showing back then and yea i agree with u her hair is hideous.

8. lisalovlee33

lisalovlee33 Active Member

I disagree with all of you. I love her bob. It's nice on her. Too bad it's fake.

9. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

lisalovelee!! how could u say that looks nice ROFL mann it looks like a gardener cut it u see that kind of looks on trees and bushes NOT on peopels head ROFL

welllll sorry if i insulted u =[ it might look nice on u if u had it but i dont think it looks good on hong yi

10. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

fake just like da uncle.

11. armedretards

armedretards Well-Known Member

Fake or not, its ugly!

12. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

no one should have a hair cut like that

13. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

from even pictures, without even looking at the shows i could tell it's fake.. i don't think anyone would think it's real. it's obvious

14. TRUEXDREAMS

TRUEXDREAMS Well-Known Member

I don't like her hair at all in the drama, I will definitely prefer her normal real hair.

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i think they are trying way too hard to make her evil with the hair lol....but it adds to it i guess lol. michelle hasn't played that many evil characters from what i've seen.

16. anakmalas

anakmalas Active Member

personally i think that hair fits her character in this series.. can show she's those rich, aggresive and unique part of her.. if she has the hair like in the previous series 100% no those effect

17. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

In conclusion, it's real hair, but just not hers

18. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol but seriously , when have you seen a Mushroom haircut on an Evil Person lol, :p

19. an0nymous

an0nymous Well-Known Member

yeh it looks fake. i think she is using that hair style to make her character look more bitchy.

20. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

Its pretty obvious its fake! Dont need a professional to see that...