You Think Microsoft Is Bad?

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by ralphrepo, Jun 8, 2009.

1. superman94523

superman94523 Member

if you think Microsoft is bad, CCP is the worst.

2. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

This is remarkably similar to Microsoft's Internet Explorer's track record. Upon release, it's full of bugs that leaves one computer open to all sorts of net related risks. Further, there are allegations that portions of the CCP software was stolen from another company.

Ahem... Are we sure that Bill Gates isn't Chinese?

In a rush? For a quick synopsis, just read the red highlighted lines.

3. ralphrepo

LOL...??? I bet you didn't even read the article... -bowroflarms

But if you're referring to the CCP as being the only game in town vis a vis China... Then it's not so funny anymore. :tear:

4. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

5. ralphrepo

The PRC government is simply buying out morally challenged western companies. Cisco, Google, Yahoo, et cetera... are just examples of what desperate US companies are willing to do in order to make money in China. Frankly, they don't really give a crap about China or the Chinese, just so long as they generate revenue.

So yes, I expect Google to fold and bend to the PRC's government demands. :rl: Those money grubbing bastards...

6. jakeyuan110

jakeyuan110 New Member

i doesn't do that much anyway.
    there is a whole list of pron sites in the banned site list. its stupid in a way......
    it doesn't work too well with firefox either or google chrome.
    so as long as you won't use ie u can still do whatever you want.

7. goku123

goku123 New Member

microsoft isnt bad since we all use it =D

8. ralphrepo

LOL... that's like saying taxes ain't bad because we all have to pay it... -rolleyes

9. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

Did you even read the news? It's asking Google to block sites - what is stopping China from blocking news about China that the government doesn't want its people to read. WAKE UP!! This is not for the good of China or Chinese. This is knowledge blocking, information filtering and brain washing. By restricting people's knowledge, you wouldn't know what you are missing. You will only know and think what the government wants you to think. It may work for you; then again, maybe this is what happens when you are being 'filtered' by your government.

10. ralphrepo

Did I even read the news? LOL... Of course I did. I'm just as concerned about the censorship as the next guy (maybe even more so). I agree with you that this is the blocking of knowledge and information that is essential to China and the Chinese. I would hesitate to label it brain washing, but it's more near the lines of selective stimulus. That is, the Chinese are only allowed to hear what the government wants.

That's the real scary part -devil

So yes, I agree that having this software, mandated by the Chinese government in all of China's computers, is a very bad thing for Chinese people.