Your best counter strike moments.

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Akademik, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Today, de_dust.... like 11vs11, I was on Terrorists. Me: One Ak, Vesthelm. Rushed straight through the middle, as I turned the corner I saw a group of CTs right in front of me. Then I tightley gripped onto my AK and I knew I had to fight... I sprayed them like crazy. With only 3 bullets left, I switched to glock and capped the CT that was behind the boxes. My Score...6 Kills/4 HS... In Unreal Tournament terms... that would be a H O L Y Shit!!

2. kelvatron88

kelvatron88 Active Member

relaly? ur good u must hack

3. nah no hack, I just got crazy skills. I took a screenshot oh this glorious moment!

4. cricks11

cricks11 Member

o god i hate hackers

5. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

Best moment
    12CTv12T
    map:czdust_2
    4 killed+knife+cause someone sucide

=nades in short A
    =head shot with ak with somekind of rifle
    =shot a camper (hiding behid side door)in long A
    =1 swtich from ak to deagle against someone with ak,kill him while running away from me when he saw me
    =knife a guy while he shotting afk
    = shoot someone in short a, he jump off and die
    lol
    =D

6. W-inD

W-inD Well-Known Member

hey next time yu guys play cs.. can yu guys count me into or pm me to join yu cuz these days i cant really find any1 thats really gud that can play.. thnx:)

7. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

how u play cs anyways?? heard it was good. Is it an online game or....??

8. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

yeah an online 1st person shoot-em-up -shoot

9. aptiva0789

aptiva0789 Member

fy_iceworld

me vs. brother.....down the center i jump saw him in midair and pulled the trigger for one shot and headshot while in the air....it actually said 29/30 bullet in my m4a1 sweet...

10. littalhuy

littalhuy Member

my best moments was when i headshot 2 guys with one bullet. how lucky is that?

11. ya strap on an AK put on your helmet and combat boots then head for jungles...-boat

no it's a first person shooter which involves taking the side of either a Terrorist or Counter-Terrerrist and you main goal is to shoot everyone...

ehh it happens... but no often enough -what?