Your Favourite Character

Discussion in 'The Green Grass of Home - 緣來自有幾' started by asiangang, Jul 5, 2007.

1. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

so whos ur favourite character in this series?

mine is Sunny Chan cuz hes funnyXD

2. narutokun

narutokun Well-Known Member

def Stella-Tai Mui (Christine Ng ) shes so bitchy!!! i love the phrases she uses 2 diss ppl Sunny

3. keiko677

keiko677 Member

I prefer Stella (Christine Ng) , she is a good actress ! I am happy that Christine Ng et Sunny Chan are together!

4. TrayC

TrayC Member

Stella - Christine Ng - I like how she diss ppls as well...=P Lol...And I like her character personality as well...

5. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

lol Sunny's not that bad at dissing ppl either, that's why they're the perfect match in this series. -lol they're probably gonna become a pair of old bickering grandma and grandpa when they grow up....i can just imagine xD

6. FishieExP

FishieExP Well-Known Member

i love stella's outfits =P though she did look nice in long hair but a little btchy -.-

7. geeezzz

geeezzz New Member

I feel i wil lik goh si tek n stella because both of them realy a good chemistry..do u think so?? one is kind hearted,friendly n another 1 so...most probably all da drama couple tat alwiz argue wil end up 2geda..duno y..mayb is juz a fate

8. linderrfulxP

linderrfulxP Well-Known Member

I love Sunny Chan so I'm gonna have to say he's my favorite character. ^_^
    But I also like fai gay jai ! ^_^ He is HILRARIOUS<3 I love his sense of humor. xP

9. michelle

michelle Member

I loved Sunny in this series, i think he´s such a nice guy!!! Also loved his character name

10. rainbowstars28

rainbowstars28 Well-Known Member

stella
    she looks good in this series

11. Kid263

Kid263 New Member

Stella of cos... but seriously, i watch this series because of Suki Chui... she is pretty :p

12. thchung

thchung Active Member

i think sunny chan has improved a lot. He is in so many TVB movies nowadays, U see him everywhere. He used to be very "wood" character.

13. misz_ky

misz_ky Active Member

of course it has to be christine (stella) her acting is so good.. first she was so bad and then she turned into a nice person. i wish i can i see her in more serie

14. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

15. tvbobsessions

tvbobsessions Well-Known Member

mine's Stella (Christine) definitely. I like her fashion sense! hahah, & her pairing with Sunny is just so nice! :D

16. snookiecake

snookiecake New Member

I like Natalie Tong && Chris.. they are so cute XD and also christine ng and sunny.. pretty funny