Your Longest Goals that Are Still left Un-accomplished...

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by [N], Jul 17, 2007.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

what are some goals that you've set for along time ago and still haven't accomplished now. how long ago had you set them but still haven't completed them.

One of my longest term goals is to actually help fix up the patio for my house (it's really messed up), set it since i was a kid or something, still haven't completed now or even attempt at doing it lols...

2. compliant

compliant Well-Known Member

.....how long are we talking about? (as in you as a kid)

one of my goals is...well. hmm. a lot of my goals have fallen apart one way or another, so i've just learned to give up, haha. granted, I've been trying to de-learn the habit -_-

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^ a little over a decade ago lols.

#3 [N], Jul 17, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  4. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Hmm, that must be sorting/scanning my Beijing photos I'd taken in 2004 and finishing writing my travel report of Japan (2006) and also sorting those pictures. And my recent Barcelona pictures...lol I'm too perfectionistic and lazy at the same time! If I want to sort some things out I want to do it perfectly and I can't stop before finishing it and I end up sitting in front of my comp for days with hardly any sleep. But if I don't get started I tend to procrastinate. :D

5. p3ps1c0la

p3ps1c0la Well-Known Member

The most important one that I will definitely have to do before I die. Going to see the seven wonders of the ancient world and bury something of mine at each one. Like a picture or something. Sounds lame but that's what I wanna do.

6. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

I think several of the seven wonders of the ancient world doesn't exist anymore. I must admit thats a pretty good goal to have.

7. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

one of my personal goals was to quit smoking. was set about 4 years ago.
    another one was to lose about 15-20 pounds. that one was set about 4 years ago too.

hard to keep these goals cause i can't stop smoking and i'm too lazy.

8. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

2 goals: to correct all flaws.. and to find meaning to life.. lol..

9. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

bleh too many ..... making a crap load of money didnt do it then there was the owning a business part

10. cowboy

cowboy Member

My unaccomplished goal is making big money.... I should start by finding a job first! Just finished my studies... =)

11. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

to finish my dooms day device.

12. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

i planned to go scuba diving and take lessons after i learned how to swim because my dad was one and he looked cool with all the gears and equipment. ..i know how to swim now but yet to take the test..my dad doesn't frequent to the sea anymore and it's kind of wasted...

13. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Get a girlfriend before 19...>< less than half a year left...I definitely failed this task...

14. compliant

compliant Well-Known Member

learn to dance. haha. I've been way too embarrassed to even START learning how.

15. pinkapples

pinkapples Well-Known Member

Lol...a lot ehh.....probably something like find a decent boyfriend hahaha....-lol Get rich....heheheh ihhh...quite random...

16. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

lol...thats a funny one....

save up some money...

& i wanna finish and pass all the bloody assignments....crap....

17. reno

reno Well-Known Member

my ferrari ><

but until then, get promotions so i can get my ferrari!! =D