Your opinion of this series so far?

Discussion in 'My Better Half - 老公萬歲' started by EvilTofu, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Cutiekayla

Cutiekayla Member

This movie is ok petty funny..ok to watch I guess when you have nothing to watch.

2. phisauvi

phisauvi New Member

Just started to watch this and seems to be ok. quite funny

3. kyoz24

kyoz24 Member

kinda weird and kinda funny at some times

4. calibR

calibR Member

haha, i reckon its a very good series. the laughs just keep coming xD

i guess, for me, what makes it even more cooler is that miu kiuwai is actually in a comedy! like omg! love him! (squel @ chor lau huang) xD

the cast if fantastic i reckon except for theresa.....i def think she hasn't improved. but overall: its a cool comedy

5. fiveam

fiveam Active Member

I just watched the first ep last night. So funny. I never really thought of Michael Miu in that type of funny male role. yes, the dynamics are a bit extreme, but I guess that's what sitcoms are suppose to be like.

I like it so far.

6. ahlong

ahlong Member

agreed with moranna.. not really fans of this series.. :p

7. lchoi

lchoi Member

This series are okay. The first few series are not so interesting and then it gets better

8. rotizai84

rotizai84 Active Member

This series is nice...

9. darc_angel

darc_angel Member

i quite like this series, its pretty funny though parts of it were a bit lame. all the actors/actresses have great chemistry and the story is quite light-hearted most of the time. it feels quite different to the normal tvb comedy. i really liked teresa lee's performance, she's so different and absolutely hilarious!

originally i didn't really wanna watch this, only watched it for maggie cheung's return...but it turned out to be much better than expected!!

10. runtzguy

runtzguy Member

i just cant believe anyone likes this