Your Opion on the Ending

Discussion in 'The Seventh Day - 最美麗的第七天' started by aniking_7, Mar 14, 2008.

1. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

Kevin and Bosco becomes father and Niki dies.

2. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Ending was quite unexpected. Usually theres a happy ending where everyone lives happily ever after but too bad niki died.

3. hoi_lee

hoi_lee Well-Known Member

haha, i guess they made it less sad, as they didnt show the bit where niki dies, but just talks about it.the ending was okay :D

4. i liked the ending! i like how they made it seem niki was cured and then later dies several years later....the show started off slow but finished off nicely... i liked the story too.

5. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

found it boring, i knw niki dies but was played down to turn it into a good perfect ending that TVB usually does to keep HK pple happy. I personally wouldnt have minded niki's death playing a more central role, but guess some pple would complain about it

6. sinster

sinster Member

good ending, everyone was happy - extended niki's life for 5 yrs.

7. chineseleon

chineseleon Member

i found Natalie Tong superily hot during this TVB drama, but NIKI was like outstanding...... Just fnished the ending hahaa...... kinda made me cry a bit since it was the saddest shit ever... T_T

But overall really good drama!
    Bosco + natalie such a good match... same with kevin cheng + niki

8. MunMun

MunMun Well-Known Member

I thought the ending was too rushed and it was predictable

9. totoromei

totoromei Active Member

Overall it was a very boring drama that didnt get me hooked but skipped alot of episodes but finished the last episode.

10. ttl

ttl Well-Known Member

they should have make it a happy ending, with a Nikki miracle

11. miracle*

miracle* Member

they reali shouldn't have let niki die otherwise the serie would be so much better with a happy ending

12. sweet_rosebud

sweet_rosebud Member

the ending was sad but a good one in a way...i thought it was very sweet, although wouldve been better if niki didint die

13. Jetronic

Jetronic Member

I was kind of sad that Niki couldn't make it, but the drama didn't make her death as sad as it could have been.... but I still liked the ending :) Especially love how the father finally approved of Kevin!