Your thoughts of the series?

Discussion in 'A Fistful of Stances - 鐵馬尋橋' started by KaY_xD, Apr 11, 2010.

1. mlw

mlw Member

just an ok series, not highly recommended

2. gswl85

gswl85 Active Member

ive only watched 5 eps and i really like it already, picks up pretty fast...recommenD ****

3. kf168

kf168 Member

not bad

4. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

This is a long and boring series. I fast forwarded a lot of the scenes. This drama could've ended with 20 episodes rather than 25 .. sigh .. not impressed with the storylines, fighting, the actings, and some of the actors/actresses who made it such a pain to sit and watch.

5. chmocha

chmocha Member

quite good..

6. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

i really like the show. the storyline was good, very exciting, alot of drama - although they seem to focus too much on the young girl who got raped. i don't fancy her as a main lead. and even at the last part, they had alot of drama about her.
    BUT. overall this show was great, the cast really can get into the roles, very nice. pity we didn't get Yuen Wah in this drama. only Yuen Qiu. if both of them were fighting in this drama, it would be more fabulous.

7. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

pure bliss

8. transition

transition Well-Known Member

the series didnt really pick up till like ep10 when they finally stopped the stupid flashbacks... like omg at the beginning they jst kept switching back and forth from present to past, it got confusing and a bit annoying. felt like the series was a mess really. wasnt there like an easier solution to tell us all the past in a few episodes rather than switching it around???

but after they sort out the storyline from the past the series was going smooth. it started to pick up and i really enjoyed the assertiveness and strong spirit natures of kevin and kenneth while wing tak's (not sure what his name it) acting was superb. he is brilliant with evil/bad boy roles.

9. faygo

faygo Active Member

great series love it, watched them all at once

10. ackm99

ackm99 Active Member

I totally agree about how boring the first few episodes were. I only started watching this series because others told me it was good but I really struggled to continue watching during the 1st few episodes...it was not until I skipped a few episodes and watched ahead with my cousin that I regained faith in its quality. Definitely did not like the flashbacks.

11. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

This drama was pretty good, kept me in constant suspense knowing that anything could happen next. Although some events were a bit confusing, had to think through it to understand

12. andytam68

andytam68 New Member

13. Kesj

Kesj Member

Overall good show, nice cast and story.

14. lancerlee

lancerlee Member

Superb serie, but a lot of crying in this serie -lol

15. azntxsw138

azntxsw138 Active Member

I wonder if they make a sequel? good series though