Your views on Facebook

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by kevin, Oct 24, 2010.

1. bsb85my

bsb85my Active Member

Search for pretty gals?

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

you don't have to add people tho...all you do is ignore it

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

^
    Straight up haha.

4. Hell yeah. (Y)

5. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

i know you can ignore but i mean the constant invites/adds is still annoying whether you ignore or not

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ are you saying that you're so popular that you get frequent invites daily? you don't even have to look at it...just don't get notification mail and hide yourself from the public if you really don't like it?

7. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Facebook = Best way to pick up girls ;)

True story.

8. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

i still use it to network for work/school so i keep it public for them...my friend gets way more adds but that's cuz she's a girl :p

9. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Lol.

Boys add girls, girls accept.

10. Woody

Woody Well-Known Member

It's a good way to find girls you like :p:drool:

11. kevin

kevin RAWR!

A bit creepy though - creating FB just to find the person you wanna find - desperate.

12. snakekilla12

snakekilla12 Well-Known Member

eff facebook, it's all about myspace. kidding aside, facebook is alright but facebook will die sooner or later like myspace did.

13. drunkmiroku

drunkmiroku Member

i think its also becoming a recruiting tool...
    recruiters would actually try to find your FB profile

14. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

facebook is the best way to know if a girl has a boyfriend already or not

15. peppermint

peppermint Well-Known Member

I think everyone has facebook nowadays, its normally the older generation who dont have it, and if you dont you considered as outdated lol

16. kevin

kevin RAWR!

I object, not having these social website does not mean you are outdated. In fact, it means you are quite unsocial because you spend a majority of your time on the internet. Though, it does not apply to everyone. Trolls are usually unsocial because they are weirdos and creeps.

Not everyone have the time to update their page/channel and respond to everyone. So your saying, if you haven't had sex, consider yourself gay/lesbian?

17. if you don't have it that doesn't mean you are oudated. it also doesn't mean you are unsocial.

not having facebook doesn't mean anything at all. if it needs to mean something, it means that you have the perseverance, self control and discipline of not following the mass.

i know quite a few people who do not have facebook, and they are probably the most sociable people in their respective universities (being president of huge uni clubs in their universities)

personally, the only reason why i have facebook myself, is that it is a birthday and events reminder. as soon as i graduate, i will probably delete it. but that doesn't mean im not sociable or out of date.

18. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

Who influenced YOU to get a Facebook account?
    ermm... well.. everyone kinda gone off myspace and moved to facebook so thought I'll get a fb acount to see what the fuss what about. XD

What is so good about Facebook?
    lol, nothing really... but I guess FB is more cleaner and for teenagers, student and older people to use.
    Whereas myspace and bebo you get little kiddies joining in and spamming.

When did you first hear about Facebook?
    ermm... when it first came out.. but I joined at '07

Where did you find out about Facebook?
    I think through my sister lol. Cos FB was originally for student whose at uni.

Why did you join Facebook?
    Like I said above.. everyone joined, so I thought I'll join. lol

What do YOU do on Facebook?
    Play games - RC, Poker, big2, bejeweled. lol. Look at pics. Just whatever that appears on my newsfeed I guess.

How long do you go on Facebook?
    hmm... I guess daily then, since I go on FB everyday if I have access to the internet.
    But only stay on FB like 30mins if nothing to look. Then just leave the tab there.

19. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

instead of ____ posted on _____'s wall.
    it's now "OMG I SAW YOU AT ____" on _____'s wall.

sigh...facebook is becoming more and more stalkerish. i don't want other people knowing what i post on other people's walls... also the new profile is ugly.

20. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

after I noticed this on my page I was considering deactivating facebook. lol but then I still havent decided if I want to yet. facebook is getting way too stalkerish.