Zangetsu only have 1 arm?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by iiimj4everiii, Aug 18, 2009.

1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

^ cause renji SUCKS ASS .... he has bankai but it sucks wtf ........ im sorry right but if dismantling your zanpactou then reforming to surprise attack someone is really not that effective? i mean come on ..... just flash step it out ....the only decent thing about his zanpactou is that beamy thing which he doesn't use ... well only seen use twice ..... and renji cant come to life cause hes not ht enough .. i mean come on .. urahara is sooo much hotter then him ....:shifty:

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

^the most powerful person in bleach is tite kubo himself, cuz he controls everything. i like renji for his personality (& tattoo), not zabimaru......urahara.......back in his shinigami days he was pretty decent, u're gay x]

3. ultim8camper

^ his personality and tattoos.. xD he HAS no personality ... his lust for rukia is cliche and the retarded things he does??? .. and what if i am kay :] gfight1:riaa:
    but if your talking about personality .. best personality imo is ikaku cause its just a typical person you would know in real life .....and its funny to see a person like that ^_^

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

^-what? hmph..whatever, im going to a school where it has lots of homo-pride, not surprising.

yeah ikkaku!! xD that bald is fun to be around indeed, i'll irritate him like i do all the time lol, if he's real. didn't he died or sth? (i kinda skipped some parts x_____X)

5. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

He got his ass handed to him on several occasions but he's still alive.

6. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

well, i was merely stating an opinion and i know to read over my posts now. :biggthumpup: i learned that the hard way haha.

7. ultim8camper

yeah ikkaku has too much *pride* .. he gets his ass kicked yet he wouldn't want to use his bankai to kill .. its not like no one knows .. im sure all the captains know when people have reached bankai ... just one of those people xD

8. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

lol wasn't this thread supposed to be about zangetsu's arms?

9. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

Zangetsu = 2 arms :]

10. hpares

hpares Member

=.= what to do with rant?

11. NOSFTO

NOSFTO Member

Technically Zangetsu = 0 arms.....he is just a blade!

12. DarKNeSsKun

DarKNeSsKun Active Member

lol, well does it matter that much? It was a fight to see, so what's the problem, think that's a handy cap?